Search found 2 matches

by Fenlander
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:33 pm
Forum: Burgman Owners UK
Topic: Post Brexit licence
Replies: 13
Views: 1328
EU Flag

Post Brexit licence

Does anyone know if I will need an International Driving Licence in order to take my Burgman down through France this summer? If so, how do I get one?
by Fenlander
Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:39 am
Forum: ** Introduce Yourself **
Topic: Greetings
Replies: 11
Views: 1052
EU Flag


I'm an old git from Suffolk with a Burgman 400. Been riding Harley cruisers but they're too heavy for me now, especially with the wife on the back. Love the Burgman and use it for both short and long trips.