Hi from the Highlands

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
burger uk
Current Ride: Big burger aka the armchair

Re: Hi from the Highlands

Post by burger uk »

Tmax has a flatter seat for more leg extension my dad is 6ft2 and he rides a 650 burger ok he's got long legs 36"

darren11864

Post by darren11864 »

I went from sports bike to a Tmax 500 mk 3 2008 (or sports scooter as I heard it called yesterday), and with aftermarket exhaust sounds great, it handles like a motorbike which is a big plus for me , you can still lean it into corners at speed with no wobble from the rear as engine is forward mounted to the frame like a bike but with the added bonus of an automatic engine and under seat storage and feet forward comfort. Top speed is 108mph (or real 100mph on gps) but that's enough.

spaceprobe
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i ABS

Post by spaceprobe »

Welcome I am 6'2.5" and had a problem finding a scoot I could be comfortable on. The maxsym 600 fitted the bill well for me, with its seat back in the rear position and the screen on its highest setting I find it very comfortable and a great long distance cruiser. The heater vent is nice and with an apron fitted its nice to ride at this time of year.
Maximum respect

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

Hello to you,as I am 6"3" tall,and am on my 3rd Honda sh 125,it is the one,fits me well.
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.