Picked up Xevo 400

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
C8HUA

Picked up Xevo 400

Post by C8HUA »

Hello All. Picked up my new Nero Xevo 400ie this morning. Shame about the weather. Spent the day ACF 50 it, ready to fight the weather. Any Xevo owners out there to chat?

Deleted User 62

Re: Picked up Xevo 400

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Hello and Welcome to the icon_muppets.png

szymon
Current Ride: None

Post by szymon »

I have one, great little bike :-). Added some heated grips, muffs and a 45L monokey topbox and it's fine for the winter - I also use an optimate when it's at home if I've been using the grips (it's a heavy bike to push around when the battery dies after six or seven short trips with the grips on!)

-simon

johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Post by johnp »

Hi and welcome aboard.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

VOZZA
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 125

Post by VOZZA »

Hi and welcome. icon_wink-.gif Wales.gif
Pete

Vespa GTS300 Super for practical runabout, Triumph Tiger Explorer for conquering the planet. Car almost obsolete.

C8HUA

Post by C8HUA »

Thanks for the welcome. Thinking about getting heated gloves and maybe Gerbings hybrid battery pack ones. I do not have to worry about the battery on the Xevo then. A bit concern about the fit and finish on the Xevo and the rear wheel has a major half inch nick on the side.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

I've got some gerbings heated gloves and they're great. I don't run them off an external battery pack though - they're wired straight to the battery. I used them on a short trip yesterday in -5c and they worked well.

You can also get a stebel nautilus air horn wedged in under the front glove box if you're so inclined, great for waking up dozy drivers!

I think the word "creaky" is best used to describe the fit of the panels, but it's a great machine.

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Hello from a X9'er.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

JohnR93
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda NT700 Deauville

Post by JohnR93 »

C8HUA wrote:Hello All. Picked up my new Nero Xevo 400ie this morning. Shame about the weather. Spent the day ACF 50 it, ready to fight the weather. Any Xevo owners out there to chat?
I had to pick up mine on the 9th Feb... after it had thrown me (un-ceremoniously) to the ground after falling over on black ice. ARGHHHHH!
Not the Scoot's fault, when my knee is a bit better and the weather is less cold I'll take it out for a good thrashing round the country lanes.
Regards,
(100% Ugly Bunch Member)

geoff
Benefactor
Current Ride: sh300

Post by geoff »

Hi there,welcome on board.