Hi folks I'm back!!!

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Lazydaisy
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 400 K7

Hi folks I'm back!!!

Post by Lazydaisy »

My precious Black Betsy (Burgman 400) failed her MOT in 2014 and for various (mostly financial) reasons she remained sorned until now. However, she and I hit the road again yesterday! A gentle bumble around getting used to a bike again and the Mr Toad whooping was once again echoing along the Beds/Herts border. :shock: She hasn't got any lighter for manoeuvring around and I've not got any younger but the joy of the open road hasn't diminished. Hopefully some jollying about once t'other half gets his bike on the road and I may even make a meet or a ride out. Glad to see the gangs still about! I enjoyed the rides I did and am looking forward to more. If only the government would stop putting my retirement date back! Mind you Betsy may have to go then as funds will be insufficient for such luxuries. Meanwhile let the journeys commence!

Lazydaisy
With Black Betsy the stealth burger!
North Herts
Lazydaisy

Black Betsy - aka the stealth burger (Burgman 400 K7)
North Herts

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Re: Hi folks I'm back!!!

Post by muddyfox »

Welcome back.
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

welcome back to MM
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

VOZZA
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 125

Post by VOZZA »

Hi Lazydaisy and welcome back. icon_wink-.gif Wales.gif
Pete

Vespa GTS300 Super for practical runabout, Triumph Tiger Explorer for conquering the planet. Car almost obsolete.