Hello Everyone

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Pukmeister
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2011 Tmax + 2019 R1250GSA

Hello Everyone

Post by Pukmeister »

Hi folks. Just joined, not yet got a maxi scooter but I'm on the lookout for a Mk 3 or Mk 4 Tmax. My daily ride is an '08 BMW R1200GS Adv and a classic '99 YZF-R1 when the mood arises. I rode a Burgman 400 this week and couldn't stop grinning, now I know a maxi scooter is for me after years of wondering. Just need to make room for one more bike in the garage, and persuade the wife that a scooter is a 'good investment' or something like that.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by kayz1 »

Welcome to MM and the dark side.Shame more motorcyclists WANT EVEN contemplate a scoot, my self it was needs must after a major leg Op that stopped me changing gear..Had mainly scoots ever since ******* and persuade the wife that a scooter is a 'good investment' or something like that.**** :lol: :lol: i think you will find a few on here had to do the same..
Lyn.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

welcome, there is lots of ex bikers on here who turn to scoots, Im one, knee hip wear means scoots are easier to get comfy on, saying that my first maxi was a mk1 t-max, I bought that because it looked fantastic, the ride was a revelation too.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Post by SH125Paul »

Pukmeister wrote:...now I know a maxi scooter is for me after years of wondering....and persuade the wife that a scooter is a 'good investment' ....
"What's that Dear? Need some Bread, Milk and something for dinner?...."
"You forgot and need something picking up at the shop last minuit...#
"That will fit under the seat of the scoot no problem - i'll nip out for a quick ride and pick it up on the way back"
;)

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

welcome
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Welcome
Some maxi scooters will weigh as much as your GS but the centre of gravity is so much lower they're a peach to ride.
You also don't have the "does my arse look big in this" panniers for filtering because despite their looks scooters will fit