T Max

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
drummer
Current Ride: Tiger 800

T Max

Post by drummer »

Hi all,
As a "pensioner" motorcyclist, I am considering buying a Maxi Scooter, and at this stage my thoughts are leaning towards the T Max.

I am not really a "loner" biker (although I am allowed out on my own) and as such enjoy group based ride-outs.

I live in Leeds and am interested to know if there are Maxi Muppets riders in or near my area, what they ride, and if regular ride-outs are arranged ??

Would be grateful for nearby members introductions which would go some way to encourage me to get into Maxi Scoots.

Look forward to hearing from you fellas. (and ladies)

SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Re: T Max

Post by SH125Paul »

How Do...
Welcome to the machine...
TMax? - Nice!

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

welcome
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Post by muddyfox »

Welcome drummer. Check out the Meets and Rideout section. No one attending these will object to you turning up on a motorbike or car. Just come over and introduce yourself and the chat will flow.
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

maxsymiser
Current Ride: Honda X-ADV750

Post by maxsymiser »

Hi drummer, have you decided on the Tmax ? I own one and I,m well pleased with. When the weather breaks! Me and pals get about calling at places like fridaythorpe, squires, bellerby, hawes, the usual really.

drummer
Current Ride: Tiger 800

Post by drummer »

Hi Maxsymiser,

Good to read your response, many thanks.
Still thinking of T Max but they are rare animals and no nearby dealers have one in stock, nor do they plan to buy one as showroom stock, or demo, as they are considered a low sale potential bike.
My frustration is that I like everything about the T Max but for £10k feel I must at least try sitting on one, and ideally have a test ride.
May have to bite the bullet and travel, probably to Chorley or Wigan Yamaha to see and try one.
The places that you and mates meet and ride to are perfect for my location, so would be very pleased to meet up with you when weather picks up.
If you have no objections, would be happy to give you a call for a general chat, not sure procedure to do this on this forum.
Do I have to send you a personal message to exchange phone numbers?
Any help would be appreciated.