Hello from a new member in Bristol

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Adyhbris
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Re: Hello from a new member in Bristol

Post by Adyhbris »

rayb wrote:Last Sunday, I went out for a nice ride and sat outside the cafe having my lunch. Friday, I rode down to the park and sat outside enjoying a coffee in warm sunshine. Today, I'm back indoors watching the Irish guy trying to get to the top of Gibraltar on his SH300.
[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

I normally turn the underseat light off just in case the plunger switch is sticky and keeps the light on.
You do need to keep on top of the cleaning of the bikes rear shocks if riding in this weather - the chrome is pants and wants to rust away

Adyhbris
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by Adyhbris »

Z750Jay wrote:I normally turn the underseat light off just in case the plunger switch is sticky and keeps the light on.
You do need to keep on top of the cleaning of the bikes rear shocks if riding in this weather - the chrome is pants and wants to rust away

I’ve taken the bulb out now just in case I hope to clean the bike regularly so I will keep an eye out for rust.
Thanks for the heads up jay. [emoji106]

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

No probs. If you keep on top of the cleaning they last well. If you are one of the types like me who has only cleaned his Burg 4 times in 1 1/2 years they tend to rust/corrode away.Image