Pantheon 125 2T

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
Moyse63

Pantheon 125 2T

Post by Moyse63 »

Hello I am new to this so please bear with me, I have bought today a Pantheon 125 2T on a W reg I new it had a few problems when I bought it what I need to know is where can I get parts for it I know it will need a replacement Variator, Belt, Rollers, in the near future and god knows what else if someone could tell me if any other scoots Variator will fit it would be a great help. Thanks

Scootypuff snr

Re: Pantheon 125 2T

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Welcome
firstly I personally was unaware the pantheon came as a 2* so lesson learnt for me.

I'm sure better brains will have deeper knowledge but my starting block is always eBay,VE products & wemoto

Moyse63

Post by Moyse63 »

Hi I have tried wemoto, all they have are the rollers and belt, I have never heard of VE products but thanks for your help, and yes the early pantheon was a LC stroker that's why I got it they seem to be rare.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

welcome Moyse63, the 125 2t is a good if a little thirsty scoot, the man who can help you out doesnt use this site much anymore, but is quite active on the M/M facebook page, he's Julian Pike (Pikey), look him up.
Hopefully others here can help too.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

:) Hello & Welcome bud :)

Have a look here >>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.racing-planet.co.uk/index.ph ... 62&level2= .... they should have what you need
Have wheels, will travel :D

Moyse63

Post by Moyse63 »

Thanks All that's a great help I will give them a try if anyone else has any ideas it would be welcome

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

welcome
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.