Touring 2019

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Touring 2019

Post by kayz1 »

And i have a Malt for you when next you drop in.. :D yous gona be hi55ed as a newt me thinks :lol:

Shamrock
Current Ride: Honda st1300

Post by Shamrock »

Thank you for takeing the time to reply back .
Your a star

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Alex
apologises went slightly off topic.

I can't post pictures on here (believe me I've tried & tried) but today I looked at a 16 plate burgman 650 with 32K on the clock. It's been a commuter I'm guessing through winter but I took a few photos (which I can email if you like) and the wheel finish had lifted, usual suzuki fasteners corroded but TBH the front fork.legs looked pretty good. The radiator had a lot of crud build up on the grill also, but worthy items to inspect externally but under the Tupperware who knows

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Post by Z750Jay »

Toured France with my 2016 650, though I did not have luggage just wifey on the back (a bunch of us went to Le Mans for the MotoGP then spent another week day tripping around the area)
Have done a couple of IronButt SS1000’s on it though and it is the most comfy bike I have ever done one on. In fact the last one I did which went around Scotland, I felt so little fatigue after 1066 miles once I got back to the start point I packed up my tent and rode another 256 odd miles back home.
Only mod’s I have done is add a tailer screen, Givi luggage rack and top box. Seat is still stock - I just removed the bum stop thing.
Next year I hope to do some longer tours around Europe, possibly the Pyrenees so will be getting some Givi panniers for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk