Hello. Again. Sort of.

Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: Hello. Again. Sort of.

Post by rayb »

Has been maxi tours wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:57 pm Midlands Midweek Maxi Muppet Meets .I like it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe Monday Midlands Midweek Maxi Muppet Meet. It's a bit damp here at present, although the hourly weather says it's dry all morning, so possibly I'm imagining it. I'll be there at 11am, with any luck.

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

There's always a Maybe

Deleted User 7077

I'm jinxed I think .I knew had bead rim leak on rear usually latest few days in between pumpups .Just got the Sym out to do it and front is flat as well ,not only that but as have it stood in the wheel stow leaning to one side it's pulled it off the bead .12 volt pump not enough air to pop it back on the bead so getting no where .I've got some bead seal on its way ordered it friday looks like getting both wheels off doing both now .I've got compressor but that's at rear of the house .So as usual you may say I'm not coming ,I'd use car but she's out and van not here either .

Deleted User 7077

I'm going to look at front wheel on spares scoot got good tyre on so hopefully sort it today .I'll have another cuppa first tho as won't be able to get there for 11am now anyway .

Deleted User 7077

Photos on Facebook page

rayb
Benefactor

Post by rayb »

It was a nice day, I arrived at JS Accessories at the same time as Bern. Sorted out my mitts and had a nice chat with the staff. Then onto the wooden shack cafe just outside RAF Cosford. 50 years ago, I used to go up to Cosford at the weekend for waterpolo training. We never got up early enough for breakfast in the Mess, so went to this same cage for tea and thick rounds of hot toast oozing with butter.

This time I had a sausage sarnie and Bern had a full English heat-attack. nom nom nom.

Bern

Post by Bern »

Can't beat a good fry-up tasty.gif ....

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Nice & no rotten hash browns double black pudd'

America you can't add anything to the great English fry up

Bern

Post by Bern »

Hash brown's weren't an opion bud, I swapped beans for black pudding 8-) Will be eating there again :D

rayb
Benefactor

Post by rayb »

Bern wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:57 pm Hash brown's weren't an opion bud, I swapped beans for black pudding 8-) Will be eating there again :D
So glad I introduced you to the place. :) It was a proper cafe.