Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:45 am
- Current Ride: Burgman 400
I'm an old git from Suffolk with a Burgman 400. Been riding Harley cruisers but they're too heavy for me now, especially with the wife on the back. Love the Burgman and use it for both short and long trips.
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:55 pm
Hello & Welcome bud
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 pm
- Current Ride: Honda Silverwing 600
- Location: The Balcony (Salisbury, Wilts)
Hello & welcome from me, too.
Silverwing 600 - 'The Crowman'
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch
- Posts: 1856
- Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 7:03 am
- Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT
- Location: SE London
Quite a few Burger 400 owners on here...
Quite a few Old Gits as well...
- Posts: 1513
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm
- Current Ride: NC750S Silverwing Innova
Old git from Chatham, saying welcome, I've never had or ridden a Harley, I was put off them in the 60's by a Chelsea bridge member on his Electro-Glide. He thought he was the leader of the pack, but the bike was slow by my Triumphs standards. All the seaside rides were done at his slow pace,
I've had a Burgman 400 and they are a great bike to own.
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm
- Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max
- Location: Nottingham
Welcome. Don't forget to check out the dedicated Burgman section on this forum.
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:48 am
- Current Ride: Yamaha X Max 300
- Location: Stratford Upon Avon
- Posts: 166
- Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:42 am
- Current Ride: 2015 Burger 400
- Location: Sunny Suffolk
Welcome. I’m an old git from Suffolk too......
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm
- Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST
- Location: London
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:18 pm
- Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS
- Location: Tiptree, Essex
Hi and welcome to MM.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!