Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:47 am
Well, I've been riding a Yamaha tricity 155 for around 4 months now. Got it with 3k on clock, stupid cheap. She quickly became my everyday commuter on the narrow bastard, potholed back roads I need to take. Still have to drive the SUV once a week but hate cars now. $120 less on fuel each week.
Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
- Posts: 1853
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm
- Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST
- Location: London
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.
- Posts: 3246
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm
- Current Ride: Honda Forza 300
- Location: Essex Sunshine Coast
That's a nice bit of wedge saved in the ol' sky rocket
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm
- Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max
- Location: Nottingham