Make your first post here or feel the wrath of the Muppets.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:46 pm
- Current Ride: Burgman 400
Hello, New member with Burgman 400 of 2001 vintage. I have much to learn about the scooter and thank you in advance. Dmw
- Posts: 821
- Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:16 pm
- Current Ride: Honda Silverwing 600
- Location: The Balcony (Salisbury, Wilts)
Hello and welcome!
Silverwing 600 - 'The Crowman'
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch
- Posts: 1487
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:25 pm
- Current Ride: FJS600 Silverwing Innova
Hello and Welcome, from a fellow DMW in Kent
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 pm
- Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max
- Location: Nottingham
Welcome. Have you found the dedicated Burgman section on this forum ?
- Posts: 805
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 pm
- Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5
- Location: Sunny Bournemouth
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!
- Posts: 3246
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:28 pm
- Current Ride: Honda Forza 300
- Location: Essex Sunshine Coast
- Posts: 1853
- Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:49 pm
- Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST
- Location: London
welcome to MM
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.