Watch Moto GP and any sport FREE LIVE on PC

Post links to other sites here
michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Watch Moto GP and any sport FREE LIVE on PC

Post by michaelphillips »

Hi for all muppets whom like watching Moto GP and dont have bt sports etc then you can stream (usually about 10 secs delay) to your pc etc here
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat ... art=sports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if it pops up the player you dont need it so X IT AND THERE IS NORMALLY A 30 SEC ADD SO BE PATIENT :D

lots of other sports too..
bt sports 2 is here http://www.wiz1.net/bt2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and its whatever is showing on the tv listings.. tried it and its as whats on bt sports 2 on me telly with about 10 seconds delay, so should be fine :D
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

gn2

Re: Watch Moto GP and any sport FREE LIVE on PC

Post by gn2 »

Its pretty unreliable and the picture quality is generally very poor.
Far better to enjoy your Sunday doing something interesting then watch how Marquez won on the highlights show on Monday night
I reckon he could win every race this year.

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Re: Watch Moto GP and any sport FREE LIVE on PC

Post by michaelphillips »

gn2 wrote:Its pretty unreliable and the picture quality is generally very poor.
Far better to enjoy your Sunday doing something interesting then watch how Marquez won on the highlights show on Monday night
I reckon he could win every race this year.
i suppose it depends on the speed of your network regarding whether you can stream properly, not sure on Marquez for this one, i never watch live on hd tv as kids around etc so record it from today onwards to watch in the evenings, with bsb at Snetterton going to be a good weekend for me :lol:
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.