New Suzuki Inazuma 250 for the UK

Chat about any motorbike here.
Deeping
Benefactor
Current Ride: t-max + xv1100

Re: New Suzuki Inazuma 250 for the UK

Post by Deeping »

A guy at the local filling station has a Benly 200 and he has no problem getting 100 mpg and he don’t hang about on it.
Never instal version 1.0

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

I did not want to overstate the economy figure, as we all know it's how you use it, but rapidly becoming a factor in bike ownership is how practical the bike is to maintain, a simple roadster is as easy as it gets, I have little to go wrong on the CB250, no immobiliser, no fuel injection, no ECU, no water system, a simple wiring loom, and no panels to remove.
The Inazuma is sold as basic, but has radiator, ECU with loads of sensors, fuel injection, so it starts to become complicated, should it go wrong.
One of the best simple all round bike has to be the CB500, which was killed off by emission laws a few years ago.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

Dave Weller wrote:I was disappointed with my 250 Superdream, 75mph is about right, I also had a Benly 200 at the same time, which was a bit quicker and more economical.
I have a CB250 now, based on the Benly engine, that will do 75mph, I use that as my main bike, the engine is basic, much like the Inazuma, but with Honda build quality. I would like to test the bikes back to back , I think the Honda might just win, I get 80-100mpg from it.
Not 1 of these Dave,just looked and it didnt get sold,got the person,s phone no.and its just 2 miles from me now it might go for some ££££ cheaper..???? I Hope..
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.