Well I've just ordered a......

Chat about any motorbike here.
poldark
Current Ride: X9 250Evo+B650[F]+NC750X [GB]

Re: Well I've just ordered a......

Post by poldark »

road runner wrote:
poldark wrote:Congrats, I'll look for your updates with interest as I'm thinking of the same bike though not for a year or so I suspect. :D

Roger - Richie and I were chatting earlier at the Ace and thinking about a little High Beech gathering at the end of the month, so we can dribble over your new machine. How are you fixed on Sun 30th Sept around midday, subject to half decent weather??
Martyn - Would be nice to meet up again with yourself and Richie but unfortunately I will be on holiday that weekend. However, I am sure that we can sort something out, as I am convinced that we are going to have an 'Indian Summer'. In fact its going to start this coming weekend, so I am going to book a few days camping in Norwich to take in some of the local sites. Hopefully I will be taking the new 'toy' to see how it performs and to clock up a few miles.
Catch up with you soon.
No worries, hopefully we'll find a suitable Sat/Sun in October with 25C and all-day sunshine, by which time you'll have plenty to report about the new ride!

Make sure you sleep well, I don't expect you'll be up at 6am with excitement, but then again ........ :D
Honda NC750X DCT (2017)

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

yellowMax wrote:Congratulations. For what it's worth I'm just as bad as H*******s too. I've just ordered something new as well. I was all poised to look at the various Honda offerings, but what stopped me was the lack of storage. I'll start another thread. The French scooter magazines that I bought last month in France had an 8 scoot test involving the SRV, Integra, Burgman, TMAX but not the BMW. The Integra was mainly Silver on the podium, (seven testers) but one put it at Gold. High praise indeed. The TMAX 530 was awarded gold by the other six....
Oh what's this then I wonder????.. :D
SEAT MO

MjW
Current Ride: TMax 2009 ABS

Post by MjW »

Congrats to you too! I'd love to try one of these.

As with yellowmax we expect pictures and in time, a review!

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Thank you. Yes will do on the pics and a review. I didn't get a discount on the bike, but Lancaster Honda, where I purchased the bike from, do a 20% discount on parts for NC700 forum members which is pretty good. I've also been promised free fitting on any accessories I purchase for this machine now and in the future.
SEAT MO

johnp
Benefactor
Current Ride: The Wife

Post by johnp »

Excellent, can't wait for the pictures and you review n it.
Barnfields Plumbing & Property Services

Normsthename
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield Classic 350

Post by Normsthename »

Seen some pretty good fuel figures for the NC700 on Fuelly from real owners bikes :D

http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/honda/nc700x

Andy
2024 Royal Enfield Classic 350
1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing
2016 Microcar MGO3 - 4 wheeled Scooter with a roof :D