Its getting harder.....

Chat about any motorbike here.
gn2

Its getting harder.....

Post by gn2 »

Ever since the Moto Guzzi V7 Classic was launched I have been resisting the urge to buy one.
The wire wheels put me off, I hate them, but the rest of it was very appealing.
Then alloys became available, but by this time ABS was becoming more widely available but there was none on the V7 and the colours were a bit drab.
Latest news is that the 2015 model V7 will have a number of improvements, lower footrests, six speed box, ABS, traction control, motor mounted lower and not pointing up at the front.
Its an altogetherly much more interesting beastie now but the best news of all.....
Its available in yellow.
Come spring 2017 when its time to trade the Forza its going to be very difficult for me to resist going back to a motorbike.

http://uk.motoguzzi.it/motoguzzi/UK/en/ ... V7-II.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

Re: Its getting harder.....

Post by Ferret »

GN2 i must admit to really liking the v7 but just wish they had used the bellagio small block motor as it is a real peach an would have suited the v7 perfectly , abs yes traction control ,only if its better than the rubbish they fitted to the srv or you can turn it off . Price is the next issue its got to be realistic 6K should be tops for what it is especially with what is available now .

gn2

Post by gn2 »

Unlikely it will be 6k, the current non-ABS one is 6.9k
Traction control not anywhere near as important as ABS for me, the way I ride its highly unlikely the TC would ever kick in.

VOZZA
Benefactor
Current Ride: Forza 125

Post by VOZZA »

To be honest with the power the V7 puts out it's unlikely the TC would ever kick in unless you were on ice. icon_wink-.gif Wales.gif
Pete

Vespa GTS300 Super for practical runabout, Triumph Tiger Explorer for conquering the planet. Car almost obsolete.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

gn2 wrote:......but the best news of all.....Its available in yellow.

http://uk.motoguzzi.it/motoguzzi/UK/en/ ... V7-II.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol: :lol: Have you seen how much yellow it has on it? You could change it to any colour you like with a single rattle can!
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i