Aprilia Mana

Chat about any motorbike here.
Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: Aprilia Mana

Post by Funkycowie »

Have that one already top of my list of 5 TMax's that I would consider, but right now my left knee is still very weak and I am waiting for the money to come through.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

Funkycowie
Admin

Post by Funkycowie »

I have two TMax's I am looking at, the one horobags posted above and one that has some Techmax styling but is not a Techmax... sadly there is only one Honda NC with DCT available within my budget and its way to far to consider as I want to have a proper test ride and if I choose wrong with my knee issues it could be a big mistake. The TMax at least allows me to re-position my leg when riding for comfort.

I have been turned off the Mana by the plethora of issues people seem to have had.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Post by michaelphillips »

tmax white max only come up every so often, last year there was one in brighton, and one cropped up on ebay last month, dealer readvertised twice on ebay, its a 2010 with 2550 miles on it, looks superb and they hold there money well, has different illuminated dials, seat and caliper colour.. have always liked this model version as not many about, 4999 with room to negotiate this time of year i recon 4600 delivered, so what you think funky
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271630185333? ... EBIDX%3AIT
or to save you upgrading dr pulleys etc , one done here for you at £3800 in shepards bush big dealer
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-XP500- ... 5333&rt=nc
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Funkycowie
Admin

Post by Funkycowie »

As much as I like that White TMax I have already disregarded it. its from tinklers where I got the other from and they only knocked off £300 on that one and then I had to pay £100 for delivery.

The other one has as much mileage as the first one I lost which means potential for work soon to be done. And I already have 4 different screens, a set of Dr Pulleys, etc.

The two I have my eye on are low mileage and immaculate looking so I'd rather go with those...
ImageImageImageImage

michaelphillips
Benefactor

a few dealers are now selling the xmax 400 £4699 brand new
or one with 6000 on the clock for £3400 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-YP400- ... 6385&rt=nc

think this one is good price , same price as the one which is a 2009
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yamaha-XP500- ... 1c4354c555

StevenM
Benefactor

Post by StevenM »

Saw that yellow tmax today in smc Sheffield, very nice and smart.

Wanna buy my mana so I can buy it lol

Funkycowie
Admin

Post by Funkycowie »

Nope, deal done on that TMax and deposit paid. I probably won't be able to ride it for a month but that will give me time to do some tinkering :D
ImageImageImageImage

michaelphillips
Benefactor

well done that man... pics please

Funkycowie
Admin

Post by Funkycowie »

Managed to leave off work early today to pop by a local Honda dealers to have a sit on a NC750 and just sitting there for 5 minutes my right knee hurt with out riding it... and that's my good knee!

TMax is coming tomorrow am so I made the right decision :D
ImageImageImageImage

michaelphillips
Benefactor

have a good bonding session am and some nice camera pics :)