The greatest machine ever made?

Chat about any motorbike here.
kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: The greatest machine ever made?

Post by kayz1 »

horobags wrote:the cub is a fantastic machine, but not everyones cup of tea. Cheers john. ;)
that is why i went for the Innova, real forks even thou they are only half size but that will change soon :lol:
fitted new (3) rear wheel bearings as the cush drive bearing was shot, new tyres and rim tapes + tubes.
428 cchain and sprockets arrived today so i will change them tomorrow, also fitted heated grips and remade a few things in stainless...
as you do..Ow! dropped the oil and cleaned out the filter...OW! and cush drive rubbers as well.

syntec4

Post by syntec4 »

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

syntec4 wrote:Image
fuckin girly bike, get a cub!!!! icon_pussy.gif
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

pikey

Post by pikey »

kayz1 wrote:
horobags wrote:the cub is a fantastic machine, but not everyones cup of tea. Cheers john. ;)
that is why i went for the Innova, real forks even thou they are only half size but that will change soon :lol:
fitted new (3) rear wheel bearings as the cush drive bearing was shot, new tyres and rim tapes + tubes.
428 cchain and sprockets arrived today so i will change them tomorrow, also fitted heated grips and remade a few things in stainless...
as you do..Ow! dropped the oil and cleaned out the filter...OW! and cush drive rubbers as well.

Whats plan for Innova Lyn got an endurance run planned ?

syntec4

Post by syntec4 »

horobags wrote: fuckin girly bike, get a cub!!!! icon_pussy.gif

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

pikey wrote:
kayz1 wrote:

Whats plan for Innova Lyn got an endurance run planned ?
Was thinking of doing some thing Daft before i turn up my toes...66 now so if i work to averages i have 4 years left before death beckons :lol:
and remember i have had Cancer three times so the next time will probably do me in as i can not have any more Radium..
so I'm going to spend all my money and do daft stuff for as long as i can :lol: but Ha Ho! what you going to do with your 125 when you get it?
Lyn.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Its more to take with camper and a run around others may go if I like it .Wanted something easy to work on as well SH is very accessible for routine stuff .

pikey

Post by pikey »

Id be up for something daft 60 next year

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

There is only one answer to the O/P question: Spitfire.

But these little Hondas are probably the best two wheeled machine, I grant you.
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

pikey

Post by pikey »

Battle of Britain was on Ch5 last night we won again :lol: :lol: