What's mag up to?

Chat about any motorbike here.
Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

What's mag up to?

Post by Whatsisname »

It seems MAG are compounding their industrial relations problem.
"It's not every day we get a big row on the forums of Visordown but neither is it every day we publish a story that angers the high command of the Motorcycle Action Group.

The story? Two months after an employment tribunal concluded MAG had constructively dismissed three members of staff, the riders' rights group changed one of its company names to 'Nice Employer Limited'. One of the people MAG constructively dismissed says it's a 'childish' reaction to the tribunal decision.

In comments posted under our story, Neil Liversidge, Director of MAG, the group charged with representing UK motorcyclists' interest, calls two men that were constructively dismissed 'the spice girls'. He goes on to call Visordown users 'no-balls semi-literate saddos'. It's unbelievable dynamite. Have a look and don't forget to read the comments under the story.

When not guffawing at Liversidge's astonishing comments, we've been putting together a list of the top 10 bikes you could buy instead of Honda's new RC213V-S. We mean you could get them all, including a Ducati Desmosedici RR and Kawasaki Ninja H2, and still have change from the expected £137,000 price of Honda's road-going RCV.

And we've just done our video road test of Moto Guzzi's two new 1380cc V-Twin cruisers, the Eldorado and Audace. See our verdict. "

From Visordown website.
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Deleted User 4154

Re: What's mag up to?

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

MAG has pretty much imploded, anyone still paying their subs must be wondering why.