Decision Time

Chat about any motorbike here.
Normsthename
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield Classic 350

Re: Decision Time

Post by Normsthename »

You never know, fingers crossed Givi might bring an airflow out for the Tracer, seeing as apparently, it's a good seller
Fingers crossed they do!
Saying that fitting an Airflow to the NC750X is quite common and I cannot understand why Givi don't do one for it

Andy
2024 Royal Enfield Classic 350
1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing
2016 Microcar MGO3 - 4 wheeled Scooter with a roof :D

richie the 1st
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda sh125 Suzuki Address FL1

Post by richie the 1st »

Is this the new [in] thing,when you retire,..?????????????? Get Yamaha MT-09 My mate did it,got bored,not with the bike,then got a part/time job.Am too far from the age where I get bored.
Old honda sh125.
New Honda sh125.
Ride free,ride safe.

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

richie the 1st wrote:Is this the new [in] thing,when you retire,..?????????????? Get Yamaha MT-09 My mate did it,got bored,not with the bike,then got a part/time job.Am too far from the age where I get bored.
Hopefully, I won't get bored as I am taking over the gardening from the wife, joining a gym and taking up bowles. Have a couple of European trips on the cards for next year and want to do some touring in the UK. One of my clubs has a weekend run in Cornwall in a couple of weeks and that will give the bike a good workout. Watching the long range weather forecast at the moment as that will dictate whether I camp or share a caravan with others.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Roger in reply...
The forza now has 9400 miles so managed to get quite a bit out that original tyre. Yes it's Oxford premium touring grips they fitted. The box came from fc moto.

I had a NC750 DCT today on loan. Was really impressed with it. Great performance, but needs a better screen.
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

mottza wrote:Roger in reply...
The forza now has 9400 miles so managed to get quite a bit out that original tyre. Yes it's Oxford premium touring grips they fitted. The box came from fc moto.

I had a NC750 DCT today on loan. Was really impressed with it. Great performance, but needs a better screen.
Thanks for the feedback Chris. I agree that the NC750 DCT is a great bike and I nearly exchanged the Integra for one but just fancied a change!
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!

mottza
Admin
Current Ride: 2023 Honda ADV350

Post by mottza »

Nps, Roger. The heated grips worked a treat this morning :D
2023 Honda ADV350 & 2020 Honda Super Cub 125