A near miss 'Buswanker' style!

Chat about any motorbike here.
Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

A near miss 'Buswanker' style!

Post by Steve_D »

Phew! Just got back from a 2,100 mile trip to Lake Maggiore. Four of us. One bit of fun we had (and I know it's immature and wrong) was to 'buzz' the groups of Harley riders we saw. Pop, pop, popping along two or three abreast at just above walking speed and taking up the whole road. We just shot past the groups, cutting in front of them and generally pissing them off. Too up their own arses to even acknowledge any other road user. Couldn't catch us if they tried. Anyway, we got off the Eurotunnel train in Folkestone and after perhaps thirty miles we saw our first group of UK Harley bikers. As we were closing on them, the rear rider saw us coming, gave us the thumbs up and waved us past so we though, decent chaps, leave them alone. Good fucking job we did! Getting near to the Dartford tunnel, the police brought the M25 to a standstill because of a 'suspicious' package in the tunnel with us at the front of the queue. We were joined 15 minutes later by the Harley gang! Could have been a real 'Buswanker' moment!

For those unfamiliar with 'buswankers', see here:

Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Re: A near miss 'Buswanker' style!

Post by Z750Jay »

Lol, used to chase down plastic fantastic sports bikes on the Drag Star (650 Yam custom, 33 cup of snarling power) mainly as I ride all year and know the roads. Would not buz them but would just give a gentle wave as I overtook them on the outside of a corner at about 101% of my bikes ability and all mine while trying to look relaxed.
Looking fwd to doing the same on the Burg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk