Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

watch all the ky and bt sports on your andriod device for free like moto gp etc

Post by michaelphillips »

watch motogp on bt chanel 2 etc for free on andriod devices
just watched the motogp on tablet just download
Download Mobdro For Android search apps or web for it
just thought id let you know if you didnt :kiss:
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: watch all the ky and bt sports on your andriod device for free like moto gp etc

Post by Funkycowie »

Is it legal?
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Re: watch all the ky and bt sports on your andriod device for free like moto gp etc

Post by michaelphillips »

cant see why not you get kodi etc on amazon fire stick . it just streams channels . my brother in law has a firestick and kodi and morbdro.
dont know how it finds the streams so i suppose the legality is its not downloading piracy films, its steaming live tv ????
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

StephenC
Benefactor
Current Ride: Kymco DT X360

Post by StephenC »

Well, if it's paid-for content and you're not paying...
Expert in Close Quarters Combat Filtering
Can is not the same as Should

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

I thought Kodi users were being prosecuted?

If those streamed live tv shows or sports events are unavailable on any channel you have legitimately paid for in this country then it is illegal.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Well whoop dee diddly doo, another nail in the coffin of a legitimate business, there are too many people who want something for nothing, when the companies that pay organisers for the right to televise sporting events fail to get revenue from customers due to piracy they will go broke. It's theft of a service, basically an electronic version of some scrote pinching the motorbike/scooter/what ever that you have paid for
Have wheels, will travel :D

Bobs

Post by Bobs »

The Bern wrote:Well whoop dee diddly doo, another nail in the coffin of a legitimate business, there are too many people who want something for nothing, when the companies that pay organisers for the right to televise sporting events fail to get revenue from customers due to piracy they will go broke. It's theft of a service, basically an electronic version of some scrote pinching the motorbike/scooter/what ever that you have paid for
Then you have people like Bernie 'haven't I made myself lots of money' Eccelstone, that take profiting from televising to a totally different level. I used to be a fan of F1 one you could see it becoming a product rather than a sport. Same goes for football, how you can 18 year olds on telephone number salaries just because TV rights make for huge pots of cash. I don't object to paying for sporting events, but the money companies charge is borderline obscene. I don't want to see legitimate companies fail, but if theres a small way of 'sticking it to the man' I see that as the universe balancing itself. There are plenty of sports that survive on enthusiasm and inventiveness not money.