Chat about any motorbike here.
- Posts: 3362
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:57 pm
- Current Ride: NC 750 dct
- Location: scruffy old mancfester
the clock on the wall makes fun of us all!
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:34 am
- Current Ride: XT1200
It is a pity but not unexpected, there is a reason most GP riders have retired by Rossi's age - not a skill fade issue, you just do not bounce like you used to.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
- Posts: 1422
- Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:03 am
- Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850
What a dam shame ,as I know he would have pushed to the end . It seems more riders are getting hurt in training rather than in the races themselves .