So that's what piss tastes like then

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

So that's what piss tastes like then

Post by smeghead »

I bought 4 cans of Skol lager to neck in the hot weather, I don't normally drink much lager but the home brew isn't quite ready.
This is a quote from Tesco website; '' Skol lager is a blonde light easy drinking pils-style lager which has a tropical fruit and smokey aroma, a fruity slightly hoppy taste and a short soft finish''

It basically tastes like sherbert and is barely discernible from soda water. It reminds me of Monty Pythons Australian Philosophers verdict on American beer as being like ''making love in a canoe'' ie Fucking close to water.

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Re: So that's what piss tastes like then

Post by horobags »

youve got more chance of getting the bens than you have of getting pissed drinking Skol. Not fit for human consumption IMO.
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

smeghead
Benefactor
Current Ride: GTS 300 Touring

Post by smeghead »

horobags wrote:youve got more chance of getting the bens than you have of getting pissed drinking Skol. Not fit for human consumption IMO.
You are correct, it was £1.25 for 4 cans, reduced in Morrisons, I got carried away, it's not my fault, I fell for it lol.

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

It was the summer of 68, me just a biker, but camping over the bank holiday with some Hell's Angels. All going well until they passed around a Watney's party seven, topped up with them pissing in it.
I know a refusal hurts, but Watney's I'm not drinking that piss.
I'm still hear. Just.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i