Morris & Esther

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Morris & Esther

Post by The Bern »

Morris and his wife Esther went to the state fair every year, and every year Morris would say, 'Esther, I'd really like to ride in that helicopter.'
Esther always replied, 'I know Morris, but that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars'
One year Esther and Morris went to the fair, and Morris said, 'Esther, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get another chance.'
To this, Esther replied, 'Morris that helicopter ride is fifty dollars, and fifty dollars is fifty dollars.'
The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
Morris and Esther agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of fancy manoeuvres, but not a word was heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, but still not a word.
When they landed, the pilot turned to Morris and said, 'By golly, I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm impressed!'
Morris replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said something when Esther fell out, but you know, fifty dollars is fifty dollars!'
Have wheels, will travel :D

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Re: Morris & Esther

Post by rayb »

What's the first thing a pilot does when a passenger falls out of a small plane?

Adjust the trim.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

rayb wrote:What's the first thing a pilot does when a passenger falls out of a small plane?

Adjust the trim.
Wrong:::it can be very cold up int sky, lean over and pull the door closed, then you can trim for level in comfort :lol:

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

kayz1 wrote:
rayb wrote:What's the first thing a pilot does when a passenger falls out of a small plane?

Adjust the trim.
Wrong:::it can be very cold up int sky, lean over and pull the door closed, then you can trim for level in comfort :lol:
I'm talking about planes without doors.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

One would never had got airborne without ones combinations had one known one was going to get to a cold level.. :D In the old days.