Another biker joke

Have a guess what this section is for? Yes that's right children, it's the place to post all your jokes and funny stuff.
rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Another biker joke

Post by rayb »

A Biker walked into a chemist shop in Worcester , and asked to talk to a male pharmacist.
The woman he was talking to said that she was the only pharmacist and that as she and her sister owned the store, there were no males employed there. She then asked if she could help him.
The biker said that it was something that he would be much more comfortable discussing with a male pharmacist.
The female pharmacist assured him that she was completely professional, and what ever it was that he needed to discuss, he could be confident that she would treat him with the highest level of professionalism.
The biker then agreed and began by saying, "This is tough for me to discuss, but I have a ......permanent erection. It causes me a lot of problems, and severe embarrassment, and I was wondering what you could give me for it."
The pharmacist said, "Just a minute, I'll talk to my sister."
When she returned, she said, "We discussed it at length, and the absolute best We can do is:
1/3 ownership in the shop ....
A company car...
Five home cooked dinners a week ..
And £3,000 a month in living expenses."

Stibbs
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2022 NSSForza350

Re: Another biker joke

Post by Stibbs »

Now that, is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

smeghead
Benefactor