Free pass out again maybe Bala or the Coast.

Pjfdinosaur
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Free pass out again maybe Bala or the Coast.

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

Her indoors his going to see her mate on Sunday asks do I mind,of course not dear says I,why don't you go for a ride on your scooter says she,don't mind if I do then don't need asking twice :lol:

PJT
Current Ride: 2014 Suzuki Burgman 650 Execut

Re: Free pass out again maybe Bala or the Coast.

Post by PJT »

Good for you. Sadly we have visitors, so I'm grounded for the day.
I rather be out riding.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Where this time? got a free day myself so coast or Bala cold on the coast thou. :lol:
Lyn.;

Pjfdinosaur

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

Bala seems good, then see how it goes do you fancy meeting there or enroute I'm easy or maybe you have somewhere better and more interesting I shall be leaving Telford about 9.30/10.ish.where in North Wales are you Lyn I could head towards you and then go somewhere else as long as I,m back in Telford for about 4.ish I,m easy,Phil

Pjfdinosaur

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

Late start family emergency, heading for Bala Via A5 see how it goes.

Pjfdinosaur

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

:mrgreen: Well got back ok Bala was like another world freezing cold,howling winds,raining,came back A5 because going up I turned off after Corwen went in the back way to Bala and it just got worse and worse the roads were slippy full of holes and the weather was crap,had a sandwich and a coffee and came back sticking to the main rd and the weather started to get better, bit cool but not too bad at all,from a distance the horseshoe pass looked quite sunny so not too bad at all in the end,I fitted some new handlebar muffs before I went and what a difference they made hands didn't get cold at all :lol:

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

you will have to give me a day or so more notice and i will pop along, Got he bike out to go out this morning, and yes, i was blowin a force 6.
Bloody farmer knocking the door Tony saw hime in the pub last night and said i would machine a lump of metal for his broken tractor :>((...at least i got some money off him :>))

Pjfdinosaur

Post by Pjfdinosaur »

Didn't see any other bikes in Bala saw a few Sportsbikes and a Cruiser on the way home,yes it was blowing a bit around Bala but was made quite welcome in the pub lol,yes Lynn I will try to give you a little more time to arrange a meet up,I think the weather needs to improve a little before I venture out too far again as it took me a couple of hrs to warm up properly.

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

Yes it has been cold the last few days around here, weather man says one thing we get some thing different.. it'll pick up again soon. Must dig out the heated stuff.