Pikey4tours North by Northwest Aug (Scotland )

pikey

Pikey4tours North by Northwest Aug (Scotland )

Post by pikey »

Now mhome trip taking scooter to ride parts of NC 500 will base at Poolewe ride from there parts of west coast .

pikey

Re: Pikeytours North by Northwest 21st Aug (Scotland )

Post by pikey »

Good news bad news
Good news my 1988 mhome has come out of retirement after a 6 year lay off and passed it's mot .I had planned to start work on it this week but rain Monday morning rang mot station thinking get it in end of week ."can do it first thing in morning " I though bugger it put in in see what comes up .So I sneaky run to fuel it up then run around and around the estate getting the brakes to work properly then off this morning for Mot ,and it's passed with advisory on headlights .So that's the good news .

Bad news I'm doing the trip in mhome now .May possibly take scooter on trailer depends if get towbar by then or not .

pikey

Post by pikey »

If do take scooter will make a base at Porlewe camping caravan club site and ride out from there .That s area missed last time although have done part of it in car with wife .We went around Inverewe gardens that's the tropical gardens kept warm by the gulf stream .

anthonyweir
Current Ride: suzuki bergman 400

Post by anthonyweir »

how many are going &will they all be camping regards Tony Weir aka big tony

pikey

Post by pikey »

Going in mhome now mate taking scooter on back if get my rack sorted in time only me going stopping Poolewe Camping club site few days .

pikey

Post by pikey »

Originally 21st was that when I was leaving vespa rally at Kendal but sold my ticket now .Will have to go bit earlier now as booked to go to a show weekend at Malvern with wife on 26th so need to be back 25th at latest .It's all changed as go mhome on the road now and buying another scooter to carry on rear makes it easier for me than tent camping need loo in the night few times :lol: :lol: I'll post up when finalised the plan

anthonyweir
Current Ride: suzuki bergman 400

Re: Pikey4tours North by Northwest Aug (Scotland )

Post by anthonyweir »

thanks for letting me know I went to normondy & enjoyed it looking for another run as I left the tent there I have bought a one regards tony weir aka big tony

pikey

Re: Pikey4tours North by Northwest Aug (Scotland )

Post by pikey »

No probs when posted first did intend to ride all of it get bigger scooter but now mhome on road gone for smaller lighter one .