Wot u reckon

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Re: Wot u reckon

Post by Symcity »

Okay this is the finished article - three nights in Rhineland-Palatinate - two nights in the belgian Ardenne - one night in the belgian coastal town of Blankenberge and a final night in Cleveleys Lancashire don’t ask why - outward dfds seaways Newcastle to Ijmuiden inward p and o ferries Zeebrugge to Hull

Snail
Current Ride: Burgman

Post by Snail »

Hi, sounds like a good adventure and realistic, we leave Sunday, through tunnel in van, going to Menen gate then heading for Ruhr valley and Hamelin in Germany, keep me eyes open for a UK plate SH! But I suspect we will be ahead of you by then, who knows we don't make too many plans, just rough headings

Have a great trip!

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

newscooter wrote:Cochem is popular and busy but there are other hotels including a biker one in Klotten which is only a mile or so up the road
I stayed here on Friday Saturday and Sunday night and had a great time touring around this beautiful area - the hotel is named Zur Post and it was immaculately clean - good value for the price in my opinion - last night and tonight I am staying at hotel Cobut in Falaen in the Ardennes region of Belgium - in total contrast to hotel Zur Post this hotel is in bad need of renovation so much so that it is up for sale and I am the only guest staying here - the proprietor however is extremely friendly - so this morning I plan to ride into Dinant to view the citadel then down to Givet in France both towns being on the river Meuse - tomorrow I head up north to the Belgian coastal town of Blankenberge before boarding the ferry on Thursday from Zeebrugge to Hull - happy days