Julian's geriatric Jolly .Cancelled

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Re: July 19 week in France

Post by capitano »

richie the 1st wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:21 am
capitano wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:47 am Small scooter + OAP friendly? May even be able to manage that one myself! :lol:
Cap. Am older then you.and I have got 3 small scoots. :lol:
My problem isn't age, Richie, it's having a prostate gland with a capacity bigger than any of your scooters! :lol:

I'm due to have a laser shoved up my w!lly and most of it blasted away by the end of this year, but I can't predict the results.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Re: Julian's geriatric jolly. TBA at later date

Post by kayz1 »

Most of it blasted away!!!! the Willy or the Prostate? :lol: :lol:

I had the injections....HRT :lol: What! the hot flushes and all that,,,not very nice. I still get the odd one :oops:
Good luck.
Lyn.

Ow! and i had an episode of bleeding one day..that was a bit scary that, took me in and knocked me out to have a look
pushed a camera up into my bladder that was 8.5mm across :o hence the knocking out :lol: :lol:

capitano
Admin
Current Ride: Burgman + Cub90

Post by capitano »

If it was my wiliy they were blasting away, they could probably do it in 5 minutes with a laser pointer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I'm on the "urgent" list for a HoLEP operation. A TURP won't cut the mustard (deliberate pun) as my Prostate gland is 132cc when it should be 25-35cc for my age.

I've had bleeding too, acute urinary retention, plus a UTI that bordered on sepsis and had me bedridden for 2 weeks! It ain't nice at all, is it?

8.5mm? Ouch!!! They haven't said how wide the laser is but I suspect it's not tiny. :shock:

The consultant's words regarding anaesthetic were, "There is a choice between having a general, and a spinal one where you can be awake while we do it." My response was, "No, there's really no choice whatsoever in that last statement!!!" :lol:

Hence, I don't know what I can plan for when as regards trips next year, or what I will be riding.

It's why I'm having a total re-think on the two wheel transport front, and why I've sold most of my collection of bicycles. Sitting on bicycle saddles and in a traditional position on motorbikes definitely hasn't caused the enlarged prostate, but it hasn't helped.

Basically, I need to stop doing sh!t that harms me, so I am.

Deleted User 7077

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

My brother has had a tumor removed from his bladder with the blaster with the 8mm willy blaster .I've not had a Doctor since ours retired over 10 years ago don't think I've seen a Doctor for over 15 years .I had a day in hospital in 2004 after coming off my pan European don't think I saw him about that even just had time off before going back to work .Was self employed so no need for sick note . I'm trying to loose weight as that will be first thing they will say .

Deleted User 7077

Younger brother diagnosed with diabetes.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

capitano wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:26 am If it was my wiliy they were blasting away, they could probably do it in 5 minutes with a laser pointer! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I'm on the "urgent" list for a HoLEP operation. A TURP won't cut the mustard (deliberate pun) as my Prostate gland is 132cc when it should be 25-35cc for my age.

I've had bleeding too, acute urinary retention, plus a UTI that bordered on sepsis and had me bedridden for 2 weeks! It ain't nice at all, is it?

8.5mm? Ouch!!! They haven't said how wide the laser is but I suspect it's not tiny. :shock:

The consultant's words regarding anaesthetic were, "There is a choice between having a general, and a spinal one where you can be awake while we do it." My response was, "No, there's really no choice whatsoever in that last statement!!!" :lol:

Hence, I don't know what I can plan for when as regards trips next year, or what I will be riding.

It's why I'm having a total re-think on the two wheel transport front, and why I've sold most of my collection of bicycles. Sitting on bicycle saddles and in a traditional position on motorbikes definitely hasn't caused the enlarged prostate, but it hasn't helped.

Basically, I need to stop doing sh!t that harms me, so I am.

Not a chance of me being awake when they did i can tell you..For one thing the nurses were all gorgeous, the French Anesthetists was to die for.
So just the embarrassment would have done for me...i woke up in the recovery room with normal just NICE Nurse :D :D
Lyn.

Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Post by Whatsisname »

Speaking of geriatric jolly's I came across this today! Takes you back.... :lol:

I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Deleted User 7077

Re: Julian's geriatric jolly .Back to July

Nc 500 back on after cancelled last time have the burger now more of mile muncher to get up there .Will be T lodge first night Dumbarton or Dumfries, Kilmarnock then camp after that not booking bnb expensive on route possible youth hostals if enought to fill a room sometimes have quad rooms .Going early July .

Spoogle
Current Ride: X-Max 400 ABS

Re: Julian's geriatric jolly .Back to July NC 500

Post by Spoogle »

Hmm... I have been mulling over going to the NC500 in 2019 too Julian. Never been before and has been on my mind for a while. I Jumped on my X-Max 400 earlier this year and got the ferry from the Isle of Man to Heysham and rode up to Samye Ling Buddhist Centre in Eskdalemuir, spending 10 days there, was just lovely. Well apart from the journey back.... I was caught in a blizzard going over the Shap, very unpleasant! Anyway I digress sorry, so if you are going up for this in July I may be up for tagging along too. Depends on my health at the time though as I have multiple sclerosis which is unpredictable, but if I am well I would love to have an adventure up there :)

Deleted User 7077

Re: Julian's geriatric jolly .Back to July NC 500

I've done the main loop twice before it was named on a Silverwing and in a car with the wife .I'll update nearer the time .