Anyone up for an adventure

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Peterp1per
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Re: Anyone up for an adventure

Post by Peterp1per »

Still no word, certainly hasn't arrived, can't understand why he can't be contacted by phone, he obviously doesn't have internet or we would I'm sure have heard from him.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Surely after 10 days he would have contacted his family to let them know what is happening. Have you tried the landline number you have for him/them?
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

Peterp1per

Post by Peterp1per »

Yes see above on previous page. They didn't seem too concerned and I got the impression they didn't welcome my inquiry.

pikey

Post by pikey »

He's an ex lawyer so probably used to not giving too much info out but I would have thought he would have had your number let you know .I'm sure will be sorted at some point

Peterp1per

Post by Peterp1per »

Well if he arrives here I will certainly let you all know. I could ring his brother in Lagos but really it's none of my business, I'm just sorry I have been the unwitting cause of so much aggravation. If the drive belt has snapped it must be something to do with age and storage as it was still within width limits.
Lucky he has a sense of humour, I look forward to hearing his account, the last one was very entertaining.

Peterp1per

Post by Peterp1per »

Still nothing

Steve_D
Benefactor

Post by Steve_D »

Excuse me but are we talking about fatcatlawyer who has gone missing with no contact on your scooter en route to you in Portugal? He posted yesterday on another thread didn't he? Or am I going completely fucking mad?

Honda SH300i

pikey

Post by pikey »

Yes he did

Steve_D
Benefactor

Post by Steve_D »

So fatcatlawyer has set off on the OP's scooter to Portugul (allegedly M'laud), failed to arrive, failed to contact him for weeks yet he's back on here only yesterday posting about other stuff. Either he really does have a sense of humour or one or both of them are pulling our legs. :roll:

Honda SH300i

Steve_D
Benefactor

Post by Steve_D »

Peterp1per wrote:....I could ring his brother in Lagos.......
I think I had an email from his brother only last week. He asked for my help in releasing millions of dollars of oil money that his father, his royal highness minister of the interior, had accrued in a secret bank account before he unfortunately passed away. I've sent the release fee via Western Union along with my bank account online login details and I'm just waiting for him to get back to me. When he does, I'll ask him about the whereabouts of his brother and the missing scooter......

Honda SH300i