New Model

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
macamxthe1st
Current Ride: 2019 Burgman 400

New Model

Post by macamxthe1st »

Am I correct in thinking the current 400 Burgman will not available in 2017 due to it not being Euro4 compliant. This leads me to my real enquiry, are Suzuki about to release a "new/updated" model, I have been holding off buying another Burgman for i over a year now in anticipation of this.

Geoff.

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Re: New Model

Post by Data »

We'll know more in November when all Suzuki dealers are being briefed at a national meeting here in the UK. They will be told what new models are coming up. The current Burgman 400 cannot be sold new from Jan 1st next year without some engine mods at the very least. But, they may just make the current engine euro 4 compliant and continue to sell it for bit longer in it's present form. But that may only happen if the new version is late coming through development. Just don't know at the moment.
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...

macamxthe1st
Current Ride: 2019 Burgman 400

Post by macamxthe1st »

Many thanks for that.

Geoff.

curzon
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 - K9

Post by curzon »

macamxthe1st wrote:Am I correct in thinking the current 400 Burgman will not available in 2017 due to it not being Euro4 compliant. This leads me to my real enquiry, are Suzuki about to release a "new/updated" model, I have been holding off buyinganother Burgman for i over a year now in anticipation of this.

Geoff.
Ditto
Never look down on anyone ........ unless it is to help them up