SEAT ADVICE PLEASE

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Burgerboy44
Current Ride: Suzuki burgman 650

Re: SEAT ADVICE PLEASE

Post by Burgerboy44 »

Kayz1, can I ask you, I'm after a ram mount for my hydraulic reservoir found them on "Ram mounts" but they are nearly £30,! do you know where I can get a cheaper one? or any other ideas? Thanks

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

I will make you one, put a ruler over the mounting holes for me, PM me your details and i will stick it in the post as i am off to Cyprus on Thursday.
Lyn.
PS: ball in the middle or at an end?

Burgerboy44

Post by Burgerboy44 »

kayz1 wrote:I will make you one, put a ruler over the mounting holes for me, PM me your details and i will stick it in the post as i am off to Cyprus on Thursday.
Lyn.
PS: ball in the middle or at an end?

Fantastic, top man! ball at the end please, I'll send you my details tomorrow (PM YOU) once I've measured it. Just let me know the price etc and I will sort it.
Cheers Ian

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

Make as early as possible please as i have stuff to do before i go to Cyprus..
Lyn.

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

Will post at 12 when in town. You will need to paint it as it is my template one and is in a used condition ( for used condition see ) user manual :lol: :lol:
Lyn.
PS: a drop of paint and it will look like new. In two bits Ball/Plate just put the screw through from the bottom up :lol:

Burgerboy44

Post by Burgerboy44 »

kayz1 wrote:Will post at 12 when in town. You will need to paint it as it is my template one and is in a used condition ( for used condition see ) user manual :lol: :lol:
Lyn.
PS: a drop of paint and it will look like new. In two bits Ball/Plate just put the screw through from the bottom up :lol:
That's no problem, I'm a sprayer anyway so I can sort it. Don't forget to let me know how much I owe you. Have a great time in Cyprus and bring some sunshine back. 8-)
Thanks, Ian

kayz1
Benefactor

Post by kayz1 »

£3.30p first class postage, daylight robbery i my book....for a little jiffy bag. on it's way at 12.20 today.
Lyn.

Burgerboy44

Post by Burgerboy44 »

kayz1 wrote:£3.30p first class postage, daylight robbery i my book....for a little jiffy bag. on it's way at 12.20 today.
Lyn.
:lol: Fantastic, thanks for that. If you want to PM me with your details I can send you the payment either by PayPal or BACS whilst your sunning yourself in Cyprus :-D
Thanks again
Ian