Suzuki Burgman (99-2002) Front Brake Rotor

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
SpudRider

Suzuki Burgman (99-2002) Front Brake Rotor

Post by SpudRider »

Hello from Idaho, USA.

I believe the EBC MD929D, front brake rotor for the 99-2002, Suzuki Burgman 250/400, will fit my Chinese motorcycle. However, I need to verify the diameter of the circle which contains the bolt hole centers. If anyone has a set of calipers, he can measure the distance between the centers of two, opposite bolt holes without removing the front wheel. If someone can make this measurement, I would truly appreciate receiving this information. Thank you. ;)

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Re: Suzuki Burgman (99-2002) Front Brake Rotor

Post by The Bern »

replied to the identicle post in the introductions section
Have wheels, will travel :D

SpudRider

Post by SpudRider »

Thank you for both replies. :)

I always try to avoid duplicate posts. However, I originally attempted to post my question in this forum, but did not succeed. Therefore, I concluded I must place my first post in the Introduce Yourself Forum. After I successfully placed my first post, I decided to try posting again in this forum. I do not wish to clutter your forums, so I will refrain from more duplicate posts.

I have confirmed the outside diameter of the brake rotor and the inside diameter of the mounting flange. I have contacted EBC USA, but they could not provide me with the information I seek. :? I have also posted my question on the BurgmanUSA forum, but the Suzuki Burgman was not exported to the USA until after 2002.

I will now contact the EBC headquarters in the United Kingdom as well. Sometimes large companies are slow to reply, or will not reply at all to such inquiries. Therefore, I am hoping someone who owns a 99-2002 Suzuki Burgman will make the measurement for me. :)

I own a 2015 Zongshen RX3, which was sold in the United Kingdom as the Honley Venturer 250. However, I no longer see the bike listed on the Honley website. Here is a recent photograph of my motorcycle, which was taken in the bike's habitat of Idaho. ;)

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Ow! i do like that picture, my kind of ride to.
Lyn.

SpudRider

Post by SpudRider »

Thank you, Lyn.

Here is another photograph, taken at Bear Lake, which is located on the Idaho/Utah border of the USA.

Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Post by Whatsisname »

This site says it's 142mm between centres. Good luck!

https://www.ajsutton.co.uk/product/EBC/ ... GwodF2MMng
I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

SpudRider

Post by SpudRider »

Whatsisname wrote:This site says it's 142mm between centres. Good luck!

https://www.ajsutton.co.uk/product/EBC/ ... GwodF2MMng
Thank you, kind sir! You have confirmed this brake rotor will fit the front wheel of the Zongshen RX3. :D