Picking it up..........

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Z750Jay
Current Ride: Vstrom 1000

Re: Picking it up..........

Post by Z750Jay »

Once its run in the big Burg is great. It is fun overtaking sports bikes on the motorway on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luckydave
Current Ride: Burgman 650 and others

Post by Luckydave »

Haven't tried the manual gearchange or Power button yet,quite happy in auto mode but as I get used to it I will play with it.My Silverwing was a fast old thing I used to chuck around a bit lol.Fastest I went on it was 105,what's top speed of a Burgman?

Stephen
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Stephen »

I see Dave's new stead on Saturday,the big Burgman already has good road presence,but Dave 's Givi top box with the hi viz inserts makes it even more noticable.....was good to meet you.

I went off and tackled Tecso's after you departure on Saturday :o :(

Steve
Honda Forza 350

Ride Safe Ride Upright
"Better to be late in this world,rather than early in the next world"

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Luckydave wrote:Haven't tried the manual gearchange or Power button yet,quite happy in auto mode but as I get used to it I will play with it.My Silverwing was a fast old thing I used to chuck around a bit lol.Fastest I went on it was 105,what's top speed of a Burgman?
A few years ago on mine in Germany with a fully loaded top box, ram-packed underseat, rear seat pack and extra large Givi screen I got a true 99mph on my satnav. Folded the mirrors back and I got 101mph. :mrgreen: Of course, the speedo was saying something like 139 or something stupid but that's Burgman speedos for you!
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

Luckydave
Current Ride: Burgman 650 and others

Post by Luckydave »

Yes good to meet you on Saturday Steve.Will fit screen next weekend,going to busy looking after wife after knee replacement.Tried the manual box out yesterday I can see it being fun when I've run it in,also tried the power button to slow down good tip that.Bound to meet up again in new year mate,and thanks again for the screen and advice