Headlights

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Davefirestorm
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Headlights

Post by Davefirestorm »

Been using my 650 Burger at night this week for a 10 mile A/B road trip.Oncoming cars flash me thinking I haven’t dipped my lights ( they get a shock when I flash them back lol) anyone else encountered fuckwits in cars doing this ? Had my beams checked and they’re fine.The bright lights were one thing that I liked when considering purchase

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Re: Headlights

Post by Funkycowie »

I have had that on my TMax, but equally I find a lot of cars modern lights are too bright and look like they are set too high, some are even so bright that they mask the fact they are indicating.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

a lot of people flashing lights at me as well flash back they nearly come to a stand still.

i love it when then do it to me when driving a truck silly fookers.

i have noticed all newer vet have brighter lights this is annoying but at least we can now see them.
and they can see us.

Ralph
Current Ride: Yamaha X-max 300 300

Post by Ralph »

Headlight aim is now part of the MOT, they claim to reset my car ones every year
only to moan about them the next year, they don't charge me so I just nod sagely
and carry on.
Never seem to get flashed though in car or on bike.
Those led cycle lamps they fit now can be eye burners though.
Ralph
Nr Fleetwood
Yamaha X-max 300
Ariel NG 350
AJS Model 18S.

icon_maxi_scoot.gif

Maxsymuppet
Current Ride: Maxsym 600i

Post by Maxsymuppet »

On a vaguely similar subject, anyone been flashed because they have their lights on in daylight? It's happened to me a couple of times, and once the driver made it quite clear what he meant by pointing at my lights as he passed. Obviously unaware of lights being on all the time on bikes.

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

i find emergency led blues at night are very bad try not to look at them as leave a blur blur but only for a few secs,