Review of the Burgman 400 (2018)

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
caecilius
Current Ride: Burgman 400

Review of the Burgman 400 (2018)

Post by caecilius »

A review appeared in the latest edition of the German Scooter Magazine, Motoretta. The author has given permission for me to provide an English version for the forum.

"It had gone ominously quiet in the 400cc class but suddenly something is stirring again. Trailblazer for the new trend is the new mid-range Burgman, benefiting from a radical makeover to become a Sports Maxi-Tourer ....." full article via this link to my Google Drive

goo.gl/CeKKzv

Alan

rjc1944
Current Ride: 2009 Burgman 400

Re: Review of the Burgman 400 (2018)

Post by rjc1944 »

There's a road test of it in this month's Motorcycle Sport and Leisure. Even without it the mag's well worth a read. I've subscribed for years and it's now, with RealClassic, my only regular biking mag.
2009 Burgman 400 in sunny Perranporth :D
Always seek the happy medium - she's out there, riding her scooter.

caecilius

Post by caecilius »

OK - just to be clear, is the Burgman in the May edition? The June edition is out already, apparently and I can't see it listed there.

I might take out a digital subscription. It does look good.

Alan

caecilius

Post by caecilius »

I took the plunge and bought a 6 month digital subscription. It turns out that is from the same people who used to produce Twist&Go magazine. That folded about a year ago and became the free O2W paper - but the format of this mag is similar. However, I can't find the Burgman review in either the May or June edition.