The Burgman 400 grin

A whole section dedicated to the Suzuki Burgman
Deleted User 7077

The Burgman 400 grin

Post by Deleted User 7077 »

Picking one up end of the week will I have to apply for it or will it be with the scooter as it's a used one . :kiss:

Finally got one should have had Lyns but wife blocked it so not told her this time . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another Pikey U turn now full circle :lol: :lol:

Bern

Re: The Burgman grin

Post by Bern »

YAY, BRILLIANT, no more Pikey, I want/I've changed my mind ... for at least ??????????? seconds :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deleted User 7077

I used to be Indecisive now I just can't make my mind up .

Deleted User 7077

Train to Poole from Stourbridge advance saver £48.10. Booked to collect Burger One way :o :o

Ferry to Santander (got to be 1000 miles by sea) next April 24 hr crossing
Me Burgy and cabin £170 one way, cabin as much as fare :D :D

And yes will be coming back not planned that far yet . :kiss: :kiss:

Whatsisname
Benefactor
Current Ride: Burgman 400 K5

Re: The Burgman 400 grin

Post by Whatsisname »

Knowing how much you love youtube, heres some handy destructions to get straight to the motorway withour bogging down in the town traffic! :D

I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face,
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place!

Deleted User 7077

What makes you think I like You tube and Brittany ferries . :lol: :lol: I'm coming down your way to pick up the burgman guy lives near Poole .

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

You've got two Helixes Julian, why d'you want an imitator?

Deleted User 7077

They are both going. I'm going FI didn't quite make it to ABS that will be next step .

Deleted User 7077

Its here woohoo train down to Poole arrived about 1pm met guy in station carpark .Was enough fuel to get me going so jumped on and started back .Had good selection of roads on way back did cross country roads up past Stroud then bit of motorway to Worcester north then A449 .Longest I've ridden since Aberystwyth then Elan valley back to Rhyarder .Goes well 35 k on clock so treating it with respect .Was fine at clock 70 on motorway nice and stable not working hard .I found clock 65 kept pace with fastest trucks .I'm happy at that like to stay mainly in lane 1 so can make a dive for hard shoulder if need to.Paid £995 for a K7 ad said 10% going to prostate charity (hope thats true )and he gave me a burgman Haynes manual .

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

Sounds good Pikey. Fancy a cuppa at Halfpenny Green later this morning? Looks like a nice day for a ride. Or are you too saddle-sore?