Honda Forza Seat Mod

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
davidw
Current Ride: Honda Forza

Honda Forza Seat Mod

Post by davidw »

Has any Forza owners modified the seat to give more leg room? I,m very cramped with all my winter riding gear on with armor in the over trousers at the knees . Anybody any thoughts as i,m thinking of removing the seat back stop to give more leg room.

Fizzy Rascal
Current Ride: Honda PCX

Re: Honda Forza Seat Mod

Post by Fizzy Rascal »

Thread here: http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f ... 0960edc1be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Normsthename
Benefactor
Current Ride: Royal Enfield Classic 350

Post by Normsthename »

i,m thinking of removing the seat back stop to give more leg room.
That is a common Mod on the Burgman for tall people.

Andy
2024 Royal Enfield Classic 350
1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing
2016 Microcar MGO3 - 4 wheeled Scooter with a roof :D

davidw

Post by davidw »

Removed the backstop and its made such a big difference with loads of legroom.Anybody any suggestions on how to cover the six bolt holes now?

irev
Current Ride: AN400

Post by irev »

davidw wrote:Removed the backstop and its made such a big difference with loads of legroom.Anybody any suggestions on how to cover the six bolt holes now?
No door is closed to an open mind.
Except a closed door, which a mind can't open, but even a stupid hand can.

anonstarter
Benefactor
Current Ride: Pending

Post by anonstarter »

icon_th_rofl.gif icon_th_rofl.gif icon_th_rofl.gif
If you want to be incrementally better: Be competitive. If you want to be exponentially better: Be cooperative.

scootersthefuture
Current Ride: Forza 300

Post by scootersthefuture »

I removed the seat hump on my Forza and it turned into a different bike. As for covering the holes, I bladdered bolts through from underneath and covered the thread tops with caps pressed down onto them. It looks like 6 chrome studs set into the seat. looks pretty good I think, certainly better than a load of holes. If I knew how I would send photo in. Hope this helps.

maxiscoot nz
Current Ride: maxi

Post by maxiscoot nz »

irev wrote:
davidw wrote:Removed the backstop and its made such a big difference with loads of legroom.Anybody any suggestions on how to cover the six bolt holes now?
Gee. What a find. can it be hard wired for 12volts? Can you send me a link for fitment and a user manual icon_buttlick.gif

davidw

Post by davidw »

scootersthefuture wrote:I removed the seat hump on my Forza and it turned into a different bike. As for covering the holes, I bladdered bolts through from underneath and covered the thread tops with caps pressed down onto them. It looks like 6 chrome studs set into the seat. looks pretty good I think, certainly better than a load of holes. If I knew how I would send photo in. Hope this helps.

Good idea.True it makes a much better comfortable ride. Just got some stickers over the holes at the moment.

road runner
Benefactor
Current Ride: MaxSYM 600i + Vespa GTS

Post by road runner »

scootersthefuture wrote:I removed the seat hump on my Forza and it turned into a different bike. As for covering the holes, I bladdered bolts through from underneath and covered the thread tops with caps pressed down onto them. It looks like 6 chrome studs set into the seat. looks pretty good I think, certainly better than a load of holes. If I knew how I would send photo in. Hope this helps.
6 studs? Only appear to be 4 holding the 'hump' on mine. Am I missing something?
Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery but today is a gift!