What have you done to your Scooter today?

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
michaelphillips
Benefactor
Current Ride: Daelim S250 Advance

Re: What have you done to your Scooter today?

Post by michaelphillips »

horobags wrote:keep the cbr while you find it comfy enough, its lovely.
will do horobags, as long as i can ride it i will, its so much fun :lol: and so easy to look after, if i had to chop it in the scoot would be older tmax etc or pay extra for nc, which is not an option, id miss it if it went , so will have fun, its so light :D
I cant seem to remember.. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

michaelphillips
Benefactor

Dave Weller wrote:I went for fish and chips at Hastings today, started thinking about another 700 to save fuel, they get a real 70-85 mpg, amazing for a 700, I would go for a used NC700/750X auto myself with extras already fitted, centre stand, hugger, bigger screen, luggage, one of the Honda Owners Club members was pleased when he p-exed his Deauville for one. It needs the few extras to make it work really well.
there was a nc700 dct at 21st moto it had acro and all the other toys you mention, at £4200 with 1,000 miles was gone in a few days.... was gonna sit on it today when i went for a ride, but gone, the guy in the rear garage was just taking an new customers integra 750 out for a spin, had a chat it looked really nice

michaelphillips
Benefactor

Cookie wrote:Ok, this was a few days ago but I finally got round to changing the oil in the final drive of my Silverwing and my PCX.
This time I used one of those squeeze bottles where the inner tube goes right to the bottom of the tube so you can hold it upright whilst squeezing the oil out. This made the job far easier. Honda see fit to provide very small holes for filling the oil through so some sort of squeeze bottle or syringe is essential.
The bottle came from Amazon and is the sort that tattooists use for squirting antiseptic everywhere.

Cookie
got a few 100ml syringe`s i use and use them for back bleeding brakes , there ace

Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Post by Globs »

michaelphillips wrote: got a few 100ml syringe`s i use and use them for back bleeding brakes , there ace
I also use a 100m syringe for gear oil. £2 on ebay.

I looked at the 700ncts, they are a great bike but a poor scooter IMO.

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

It was that NC700x in 21 moto that get me thinking of a change, but I was on my 350 Beverly at the time, still its gone now, so I'm not it the dog house for buying yet another bike.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

Dave Weller wrote:It was that NC700x in 21 moto that get me thinking of a change, but I was on my 350 Beverly at the time, still its gone now, so I'm not it the dog house for buying yet another bike.
Not yet, !! ;) :)
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

michaelphillips
Benefactor

dave, there is one on ebay, its the nicer x version, fully kitted with luggage as well, one owner fully kitted acro etc plus full luggage, he done 28,673 miles with full history, seems he selling private as px probably crap and bought a Honda Crosstourer. anyways he had it up at starting 3999 auction no bids now re listed at 3250 he in the right direction

horobags
Benefactor
Current Ride: RE 350 classic vision 110

Post by horobags »

michaelphillips wrote:dave, there is one on ebay, its the nicer x version, fully kitted with luggage as well, one owner fully kitted acro etc plus full luggage, he done 28,673 miles with full history, seems he selling private as px probably crap and bought a Honda Crosstourer. anyways he had it up at starting 3999 auction no bids now re listed at 3250 he in the right direction
I saw that on ebay last night too, :lol: ebay is better than BBC1 isnt it Michael. :P
Im not a gynecologist, but I dont mind taking a look.

frankiej1949
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman 650

Post by frankiej1949 »

Just fitted pannier racks to my Burgman ready for the trip to Norway. Have to fit the backrest to my Givi Blade top box this afternoon.

michaelphillips
Benefactor

horobags wrote:
michaelphillips wrote:dave, there is one on ebay, its the nicer x version, fully kitted with luggage as well, one owner fully kitted acro etc plus full luggage, he done 28,673 miles with full history, seems he selling private as px probably crap and bought a Honda Crosstourer. anyways he had it up at starting 3999 auction no bids now re listed at 3250 he in the right direction
I saw that on ebay last night too, :lol: ebay is better than BBC1 isnt it Michael. :P
sure is lad , you have to be quick if its something you want sometimes ,its rare they sell first time round, so i stick them in me watch items , if they get re listed i watch again :D