What have you done to your Scooter today?

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Taipan
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda NC700X DCT Tmax mk2

Re: What have you done to your Scooter today?

Post by Taipan »

Took it into 3 figures! Just wanted to see if it ran okay when maxed out and am pleased to report it did!

rossm
Current Ride: SH300-R1-Z1000

Post by rossm »

Washed the SH300 just now, all the winter cr4p off of it
Yamaha R1, Kawasaki Z1000, Honda SH300i

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

rossm wrote:Washed the SH300 just now, all the winter cr4p off of it
Shamed into washing my SH300.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Got it filthy in the Raven carpark, hey ho it'll get washed in June ready for the MoT
Have wheels, will travel :D

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Meldrew wrote:Rode my Silver Wing to Hull, where it's currently strapped down on a car deck of the P & O Pride of Rotterdam. Ever the optimist, I decided to pack shorts and left the heated jacket at home.
If you can be arsed keep us posted on your trip otherwise have a good time - Grüße für jetzt

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Pie & a Pint everytime bud, have a great time
Have wheels, will travel :D

Funkycowie
Admin
Current Ride: Honda NC750x

Post by Funkycowie »

Almost finished all the prep to get my TMax up for sale... photo's taken and put up but still need to do some minor stuff.
ImageImageImageImage
Past Bikes: Piaggio B125, Gilera Nexus 500, TMax MK3 in White, TMax MK3 in Yellow, TMax MK3 in Yellow, Honda NC750x in Blue...

kishan
Current Ride: gilera runner 125ST

Post by kishan »

gave the scooter a good wash its looking clean and shiny again :D
PIAGGIOOWNERSCLUB.FREEFORUMS.ORG - THE HOME FOR GILERA , APRILIA , PIAGGIO AND VESPA OWNERS.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

Removed the winter storage cover, checked all parts and fittings, lowered the tyres pressures to running PSI, took some old fuel out (with stabiliser) added fresh and went for 20 mile ride.

+s 1)Remembered how cool the screen design is
2) How comfortable the rider seat is
3) How good sport 1 is to use

-s 1) what a pigs ear I'd made trying to fit the fenda
extender lying in the snow and cold one winters
day.
2) How narrow the floorboards are especially with
bars fitted

Couldn't stop grinning whilst riding

Can't stop griining

Waldorf
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda Forza 350

Post by Waldorf »

Had a pleasant outing on 'The Crowman' this afternoon, the same route and same day as last year. I wrapped up well - just as well - since it wasn't warm and was very windy!
I rode out towards Wilton (from Salisbury along the A36 for a couple of miles) then turned down to pass the Race Course and on to Stratford Tony. Turning Right I had to wait some time at the temporary traffic-lights but the pause is always good. I spotted the Left turn just before Broad Chalke and went cross-country (narrow lanes not off-road) down to the A354. From thence I rode to the roundabout and turned up through Sixpenny Handley and Tollard Royal to Zig-Zag Hill. I managed to get down without falling off and proceeded with a hint of triumph to the A30. I had planned to stop for refreshment at the Ansty Farm Shop & Tea Room so was looking out diligently for the turning so as not to miss it .....which I didn't. I rode in tentatively as the drive is gravel but again managed not to fall off. I was greeted in a friendly but quiet way by the young waitress to whom I chatted while she took my order at the counter. I had a pot of tea and a large flat shortbread-style biscuit, all for £2.20.! There was enough in the pot for three large cups. I shall go there again soon. The ride back from there was again pleasant and uneventful. I was out for over two hours and travelled between 50 and 60 miles. Thanks to my 'Facebook Memories' for reminding me of a good biking route and to a good friend Roger Phillips yet again for telling me about Ansty in the first place. A slight downer was losing the key to the top box. I may have dropped it at the Farm Shop - I've left a phone message - but I have a spare and should be able to get another one cut. C'est la vie. ;-) P.S. This won't mean much to anyone who doesn't live nearby or hasn't visited the area but if you do, the roads are good and the scenery very pleasant.
Mike
Honda Forza 350 - Adso
NIU electric moped - HAL
"Ignorant people will always be afraid of what's different and will always mock what they don't understand."
Capitano

Proud to be a member of the Ugly Bunch