Honda Helix CN250

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
stollie
Current Ride: YP250

Honda Helix CN250

Post by stollie »

Just wanted to know if there is many Honda Helix riders in this forum as i ride with a good mate with a 400 Majesty who has 3 or 4 Helix's. Just asking as i have not seen to much on these fine Maxi scooters. 8-)

pikey

Re: Honda Helix CN250

Post by pikey »

Ask him if he wants to do Honda Helix lands end john o groats next year in July .Ive got 2 mine are both on sorn at moment back on road next year ready for Le to Jog using a Hexagon 2 stroke Ive just brought at moment

This is an outing we had last year left to right the famous Black sheep radical with his £35 helix he rescued got going it now has bodywork off a Jialing clone helix Im in middle with my £400 one and Whitty on his £500 American import model .This was taken at Tintagle when we did Devon and lands end which was our trial run for next years le to jog

stollie
Current Ride: YP250

Post by stollie »

pikey we would have to save up thousands just to get over to you guys as we both live in New Zealand {land of the long white cloud}. My mate is really into his Helix's and is planing to do one in pink for his wife with white seat and called penalope as her name is penny. My YP250 Majesty i call ruby. She is a good old scooter as she 1998. Nice to hear from you pikey.

pikey

Post by pikey »

Yes realized that after posting didnt know where you were till later :lol: :lol:

Jimo
Benefactor
Current Ride: 92 Helix

Post by Jimo »

I had a CN250 from new in 1990, rather stupidly I sold it 3 years ago with 7,000 miles on it and bought an '89 Burgman 400, my small wife cannot get on the Burg's seat and is not comfortable having tried it once. Consequently I've done little mileage on it and want to sell it because at 80 my physical problems don't allow me to ride it.

However I do want to return to my first love - the CN250 that had a much lower seat; If anyone can put me in touch with a good CN250 example (preferably Red) I would be so grateful. PM me please if you know of one available, I'm in the Norfolk area.

Jim
‘82 Honda Lead 80, '84 Lead 125, ‘94 Honda Helix, ‘79 Honda ST70

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

PM Jaz, try and get in touch with pikey as he has two. One is the one i bought and did a total rebuild but could not get on with the front end, Pikey is on face ache and not some thing i do..

Dave Weller
Benefactor
Current Ride: VespaGTS250 Wave110i

Post by Dave Weller »

I saw one in a motorcycle shop in Snodland. it's called M&M motorcycles, 01634 247444, shop was closed but sure it was a Helix beak sticking out.
Honda NC750 Manual
VESPA GTS250
Royal Enfield HNTR 350
Honda Wave 110i

muddyfox
Benefactor
Current Ride: Yamaha 250r x max

Post by muddyfox »

Jimo I've messaged Pikey here's his response
I still have it but not sure what I'm doing with it . Ive got 2 both not on the road at moment so would need a bit of work to get it back running again and motd .I've just sorned my Sym packing up 2 wheels for the moment .
He later said someone named Whitty on this forum has at least 2 Helix's.
Muddyfox (Nottingham)
Ride safe

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

There might be a few more Foresite's about ? same engine iirc
Have wheels, will travel :D

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

muddyfox wrote:He later said someone named Whitty on this forum has at least 2 Helix's.
That's Bob. Don't know about him having two, but he had a very decent US import one last time I saw him (on the far right in the picture above). If he was selling that it would definitely be worth going for.