Silverwing Mini Dissaster, T.Max Probably Staying !!!! etc

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
charles1976
Current Ride: shopping around

Re: Silverwing Mini Dissaster, T.Max Probably Staying !!!! etc

Post by charles1976 »

True..feet forward on burg 400 ,I had was excellent but not as comfortable on sym 400''''''its inbetween the two on my satelis 400

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Maybe I've got it wrong but you sold a bike privately, gave the bloke his money back three weeks later which you had to borrow on a credit card, picked it up thirty miles away, ran his helmet back to him 20 miles away and you've just dropped a hundred quid on a bike from a dealer who won't let you test ride it and you're prepared to lose it?

You need your bumps felt mate!
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

Hi I`ve asked them to refund the cash as not ridden it, not signed anything and they did`n1`t say it was non refundable so hoping it turns out OK.

With how cash is now will have to sell the T-max before getting anything else anyway.

But will go for a Silverwing test ride before then too.

Although the T-max is a little hard over bumps sometimes, never had anything like a weave or wobble etc on it Feels totally OK whatever you throw at it.

Best Mark.

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

XP500FUN wrote:Hi I`ve asked them to refund the cash as not ridden it, not signed anything and they did`n1`t say it was non refundable so hoping it turns out OK....
You should be okay. Fingers crossed.

Have a look here - it may help you if it gets tricky. http://www.thecarexpert.co.uk/is-my-dep ... le-asktce/
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

Hi All sorted they have been absolutely fantastic and very kindly refunding it so no worries at all.

My mistake and rushing in to the bank too this week !!!

Gawd knows how any young familes are supposed to manage these days.

I imagine we will be helping son 2 then 3 out as well as we go along.

As mentioned else where if I can regroup so to speak might try for an old cheaper MP3 type next year.

Be sobbing into my porridge over the Silwerwing though !!!!

Best Mark.

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

XP
There is no reason you should lose the deposit if you can't proceed with the transaction your entitled to your money back worst case lose £20 for dealer paperwork (insurance companies rob you like that all the time)

Where in country are you if you want to try a S'wing (yes I'm aware mine's for sale) but actually haven't done anything about it other than clean and treat with Acf50 .

It's ideal work bike and I enjoy it so might just relegate it to winter hack (cheap winter hacks no longer exist).

I just didn't want to insure 3 bikes this year but I've revisited the CRF250 & my new bike is purely a club ride out toy

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

OK so it came up on my unread item list.

Maybe I should read more carefully

Cheers M