I,m relocating to Shropshire/Wales

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
2wheelover51
Current Ride: 2012 Burgman 400 Limited

Re: I,m relocating to Shropshire/Wales

Post by 2wheelover51 »

It probably says in Welsh "If you are a welsh speaker please phone this number and your prosecution will be cancelled Mafanwy" :D

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

They have just this week taken possession of a 650BHP Ford Mustang...with full traffic livery so you can not say you did not notice it :lol:

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

kayz1 wrote:They have just this week taken possession of a 650BHP Ford Mustang...with full traffic livery so you can not say you did not notice it :lol:
I'm sure they'll be sticking to the speed limit at all times in that! Not that it matters if they don't of course - as in the case of the Durham policeman who drove at 140mph to impress the prisoner he had in the car wasn't prosecuted.......

Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

Post by Ferret »

We see the police mustang ,I just thought it was a mock up at first or a show car . I was told that when they check your number if it's local to the area they don't nick you ,I was also told that after the summer holidays that they don't bother with any speed traps along said road as its not profitable .That was from a local who was complaining that the old bill never nick the boy racers down that road , maybe that's what the mustang is for lol .

Ferret
Benefactor

Post by Ferret »

Well it's done after all the searching the good lady has made her decision on a house . The offer was accepted yesterday ,so fingers crossed and no more cock ups we will be moving to Penycae north wales . I,m glad the wife had made her mind up as she had another load for me to travel up and view next week lol .It looks to be a fairly central area for travelling about .

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

Nice one , 21 miles from the Raven cafe , hope to see you there day ,
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

Ferret
Benefactor

Post by Ferret »

Happy Easter chaps ,I thought it was about time I updated this thread on where we are at . We should have moved by November ,but it all went tits up at the last as someone at the start of the chain pulled out ,this left all the woman in tears ,I was already receiving the purchasers mail . This also interfered with the planned work also . Well as the wife was upset about the whole experience we decided a winter break was in order and my good lady has never been to South Wales ,so I decided to take her there . She loved it ,so started looking at a home around that area . Well we have sold and all appears to be on track and we found a house which ticks all the boxes in a great location. It's a semi rural place a few miles from Glynneath on the edge of the Brecons . What did surprise me yet again is how good the roads and infrastructure are ,so as it stands we should be moving in May fingers crossed .

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Good luck with the move to the South. No wander the roads are good darn sarf, just like England it's the North South split...all our money is spent in the South and us up here in the North are left out...yep just like that Londinium place.

rayb
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300

Post by rayb »

The roads are so good because they are not continually pounded into dust by 50 ton juggernauts. You just need to watch out for sheep. Some of the best riding's to be done around the Brecons. Best of luck with your move.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Glad you are getting sorted....house transactions - what a nightmare! Something should be done to rationalise the process.