I,m relocating to Shropshire/Wales

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
rjc1944
Current Ride: 2009 Burgman 400

Re: I,m relocating to Shropshire/Wales

Post by rjc1944 »

Good luck with your move down south (Norwich is quite a bit further north than Shrewsbury). Lovely riding country round there. You'll need to read up about hills and mountains, and get used to a far smaller sky!
2009 Burgman 400 in sunny Perranporth :D
Always seek the happy medium - she's out there, riding her scooter.

Liam
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax 560 Vespa Sei Giorni

Post by Liam »

Ferret wrote:Grumpy it's north when you live in Norfolk lol
rjc1944 wrote:Good luck with your move down south (Norwich is quite a bit further north than Shrewsbury)
That's enough! slap.gif]
As I've got Geography O-level, we'll settle on it being a move West!

Ferret
Benefactor
Current Ride: Aprilia srv 850

Post by Ferret »

Well we found a new home in a place I can't prenounce properly lol . It's a mile away from lake vymwy In mid Wales . So unless the other party back out all the legal crap will start next week . It's simply stunning round there and the roads are in pretty good shape to .

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

Ferret wrote:Well we found a new home in a place I can't prenounce properly lol . It's a mile away from lake vymwy In mid Wales . So unless the other party back out all the legal crap will start next week . It's simply stunning round there and the roads are in pretty good shape to .
Its fantastically beautiful in that area - but you'll be a decent distance away from anything! Winter weather might be worse out there, so Scoot riding opportunities in the Winter could be more limited than you are used to...

Scootypuff snr

Post by Scootypuff snr »

MrGrumpy wrote:
Its fantastically beautiful in that area - but you'll be a decent distance away from anything! Winter weather might be worse out there, so Scoot riding opportunities in the Winter could be more limited than you are used to...
Oh time to invest in a winter hack or trail bike then build a custom off road scoot 8-)

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

It's a 'magic' place in the winter, all sparkles & twinkles, a visit to the 'ice wall' is an absolute must & the road from Lake Vyrnwy to Llangower has a marvelous view at it's highest point.
Have wheels, will travel :D

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

The Bern wrote:It's a 'magic' place in the winter, all sparkles & twinkles, a visit to the 'ice wall' is an absolute must & the road from Lake Vyrnwy to Llangower has a marvelous view at it's highest point.
We will have to do a ride thet way some time soon.
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

The Bern
Benefactor

Post by The Bern »

Alanzzg wrote:
The Bern wrote:It's a 'magic' place in the winter, all sparkles & twinkles, a visit to the 'ice wall' is an absolute must & the road from Lake Vyrnwy to Llangower has a marvelous view at it's highest point.
Good plan Alan 8-) I'll see if I can work a route from the tea room at the lake to the Ugly House tea room near Capel Curig, would be a nice 'hello' from the Ugly Bunch to Ferret :kiss: :D Deffo be an opertunity to say . Bern you twat, you got us lost again . :lol:

Alanzzg
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing

Post by Alanzzg »

The Bern wrote:
Alanzzg wrote:
Good plan Alan 8-) I'll see if I can work a route from the tea room at the lake to the Ugly House tea room near Capel Curig, would be a nice 'hello' from the Ugly Bunch to Ferret :kiss: :D Deffo be an opertunity to say . Bern you twat, you got us lost again . :lol:
A week on Sunday thumb.gif
Member of The Ugly Bunch -2
Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly,

The Bern
Benefactor

Post by The Bern »

Alanzzg wrote:
The Bern wrote:
Alanzzg wrote: We will have to do a ride thet way some time soon.
A week on Sunday thumb.gif
Will Ferret be moved by then :? Or are we having a practice run at getting lost, so we can get REALLY lost when he joins in with us :lol: :lol: