New Bike: Honda NC750D Integra S

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Fatblokeonamoped
Current Ride: NC750D Integra S

Re: New Bike: Honda NC750D Integra S

Post by Fatblokeonamoped »

Nice one! I ordered a palmer screen mount for mine to make it more adjustable.. Will post up pics of it and report findings, my original one is fine however could be slightly taller at times at motorway speeds hence the purchase. Other than that I'm smitten with mine [emoji108]
That's really got me thinking now, I don't know if it is a touring screen. Looking at the "Touring Pack" by Honda it lists;

45L Top Box
Rear Carrier
29L Pannier Kit
Pannier Colour Panel Set
Heated Grip Kit

...so I can but surmise it's not part of that kit and is a standard fit item. Whether it's new for 2017 or not, I really can't say.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To walk a day in another mans shoes is irrefutable proof you've put the wrong shoes on.
Honda Pantheon, Honda PSi, Honda S-Wing, Honda Forza 125,Honda 750D Integra S

steve-a
Current Ride: KTM - Honda

Post by steve-a »

it is the standard screen, was the same on my 750s

steve-a

Post by steve-a »

BTW a couple (including mine) have been stolen over the last month, mine from London and another chaps from Leeds I believe which is not great as one of the reasons that I went for one originally was that I thought that it would not be the first choice of the thieves, guess I was wrong!

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

steve-a wrote:BTW a couple (including mine) have been stolen over the last month, mine from London and another chaps from Leeds I believe which is not great as one of the reasons that I went for one originally was that I thought that it would not be the first choice of the thieves, guess I was wrong!
That's a bummer, I too thought they were out of the thieving scrotes radars. Didn't stop me from locking it up welk though (16mm chain and disc lock and anti pinch pin from Pragmasis so could be secured through the frame).

How did they get yours?

steve-a

Post by steve-a »

I naively left it in a parking bay in Southwark outside work with no disk lock or chain as I thought it would be so far off the list of bikes to have, obviously wrong there!
Insurance paid out, have just got a Tracer 900, sold my SDR 1290 and am looking for a replacement for the Integra, they seem to have shot up in value over the last year or so, I paid £5200 form my 2015 plate with 2k miles, cannot get anything near that now, may have to buy something on PCP which is a pain!

rtfm

Post by rtfm »

People will nick anything if not locked in London. If I were riding there regularly I'd have a dirty old scratched shitter bike to commute on (but still lock the bugger up!), not only because of the amount of theft but so many people just don't care if they scratch or ding your bike when parking.

rtfm

Post by rtfm »

I guess also that as many parts are interchangeable with the other very popular nc bikes they are quite easy to strip for parts.

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

What RTFM said,
have rung a few dealers, mine tells me the Integra has stopped selling because every one wants the X-ADV.
So should be some bargains around..
Lyn.

MrGrumpy
Benefactor
Current Ride: T-max mk6

Post by MrGrumpy »

kayz1 wrote:What RTFM said,
have rung a few dealers, mine tells me the Integra has stopped selling because every one wants the X-ADV.
Lyn.
And also there's a new version coming next year.

rtfm

Post by rtfm »

MrGrumpy wrote:
kayz1 wrote:What RTFM said,
Lyn.
And also there's a new version coming next year.
New Integra with the lovely Africa Twin engine, now that would be fun :D