New Bike: Honda NC750D Integra S

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Re: New Bike: Honda NC750D Integra S

Post by Globs »

Looks a very tidy package, good for all things.
Styling is spot on too, love the look.

Looking at the saddle reminds me - i usually carry a tea towel in the scooter to dry a wet seat!

Symcity
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Symcity »

Yes - I too particularly like that bike - enjoy my friend

charles1976
Current Ride: shopping around

Post by charles1976 »

looks well.. enjoy!

wozza
Benefactor
Current Ride: SEAT MO

Post by wozza »

Very nice Mr they are great machines.. :D
SEAT MO

bejay220
Benefactor
Current Ride: Tmax 530

Post by bejay220 »

The scoot looks great. Is that a Honda touring screen fitted? If so, you will have to let us know how you find it.

SOOTYGULL
Current Ride: Honda Forza 125

Post by SOOTYGULL »

Really smart looking ... at first glance I took it for a maxi scoot.

The panniers really look as though they are original equipment rather than add ons.

Seems like you have the best of both worlds with motorbike power and scooter comforts and storage.

In time perhaps you would do a video like you did for your Forza to let us all know how it shapes up.
Still Scooterin'

burger uk
Current Ride: Big burger aka the armchair

Post by burger uk »

I got a 700 version as I'm more poor... Boo hoo lol I'm loving it how are you finding yours?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Fatblokeonamoped
Current Ride: NC750D Integra S

Post by Fatblokeonamoped »

bejay220 wrote:The scoot looks great. Is that a Honda touring screen fitted? If so, you will have to let us know how you find it.
Ah. Could well be. I'm not entirely sure if it is or just OE as I had the Touring pack fitted which included top box, panniers, heated grips and may have included the screen too, but I never saw the original one and once I got to 'heated grips' I was sold, so didn't read the rest.
SOOTYGULL wrote:The panniers really look as though they are original equipment rather than add ons.
...that's because they are :D
SOOTYGULL wrote:In time perhaps you would do a video like you did for your Forza to let us all know how it shapes up.
That's a certainty. I've got to have something constructive to say first though, so need a few more miles under the belt to discover the bike a bit more.
burger uk wrote:I got a 700 version as I'm more poor... Boo hoo lol I'm loving it how are you finding yours?
I think there's hardly any power difference between the 700 and 750. So far I've been getting around the quoted 80mpg, but I am still running it in. Otherwise, seat is still firm but I done over an hour the other day and it was ok. The dash is different for the 2017 model and it's pretty sexy when the ignition goes live. I'll make sure it's part of the filming for the review.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To walk a day in another mans shoes is irrefutable proof you've put the wrong shoes on.
Honda Pantheon, Honda PSi, Honda S-Wing, Honda Forza 125,Honda 750D Integra S

burger uk
Current Ride: Big burger aka the armchair

Post by burger uk »

Fatblokeonamoped wrote:
bejay220 wrote:The scoot looks great. Is that a Honda touring screen fitted? If so, you will have to let us know how you find it.
Ah. Could well be. I'm not entirely sure if it is or just OE as I had the Touring pack fitted which included top box, panniers, heated grips and may have included the screen too, but I never saw the original one and once I got to 'heated grips' I was sold, so didn't read the rest.
SOOTYGULL wrote:The panniers really look as though they are original equipment rather than add ons.
...that's because they are :D
SOOTYGULL wrote:In time perhaps you would do a video like you did for your Forza to let us all know how it shapes up.
That's a certainty. I've got to have something constructive to say first though, so need a few more miles under the belt to discover the bike a bit more.
burger uk wrote:I got a 700 version as I'm more poor... Boo hoo lol I'm loving it how are you finding yours?
I think there's hardly any power difference between the 700 and 750. So far I've been getting around the quoted 80mpg, but I am still running it in. Otherwise, seat is still firm but I done over an hour the other day and it was ok. The dash is different for the 2017 model and it's pretty sexy when the ignition goes live. I'll make sure it's part of the filming for the review.
Nice one! I ordered a palmer screen mount for mine to make it more adjustable.. Will post up pics of it and report findings, my original one is fine however could be slightly taller at times at motorway speeds hence the purchase. Other than that I'm smitten with mine [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

marval
Current Ride: Aprilia sr gt

Post by marval »

On gonna keep my eye on you , to see if when you come to sell and say it's never seen rain!!