Two Bike Terry`s !!!

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
2wheelover51
Current Ride: 2012 Burgman 400 Limited

Re: Two Bike Terry`s !!!

Post by 2wheelover51 »

It could be argued that an SRV850 counts as 2 anyway, so you've actually got 3... :? :D

Deleted User 4154

Post by Deleted User 4154 »

With the departure of the Aprilia I'm down to seven now, four of which are legal and running. All on a CN multi-bike policy, £235 FC with Euro breakdown. CN getting too expensive and can't be arsed ringing round everywhere? Simply make up a cheaper quote and tell them you're not renewing - they soon come back with something more realistic. I've done this on every one of the last five renewals when these shysters have tried to bend me over.

steve_h80
Current Ride: silverwing 600

Post by steve_h80 »

I've got two too!
Both were insured separately but when the quotes came in this year I rang up about having them both on the same policy. No problem the man said, and he gave me some money back!
Always worth a phone call :-)

Globs
Current Ride: Piaggio X10 350

Post by Globs »

I've got two, neither get much use but CN's multibike is pretty reasonable and allows me to be servicing one while using the other.

roadster
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silence S01

Post by roadster »

I've got the Kymco and the Triumph insured through CN too but every year I have to put up with an inflated renewal quote which I then have to bargain down exactly as described by Jaz. They always seem to miraculously find a big saving with a different underwriter in spite of their initial letter saying they always work in the customers' best interests.
Located on UK South Coast
SYM Joymax 125 and Honda CB300R. Previously Silence S01, Kymco AK550, Triumph Tiger 850, Triumph Street Twin etc...

Davefirestorm
Current Ride: Burgman 650

Post by Davefirestorm »

Insure my bikes on a classic policy with Peter James.CN bunch of fuckwits and know fuckall about motorcycles,fact.

XP500FUN
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda WibbleWing 600 Love it

Post by XP500FUN »

Well now got a silverwing and the T max and C Nash are offering to do both for the same price as they originally quoted just to change over on the silverwing alone so really got a desicision to make.

Could be two bikes here yet.

Best Mark.

steve_h80
Current Ride: silverwing 600

Post by steve_h80 »

As we all know the correct number of bikes is n+1

Pete07bikes
Benefactor
Current Ride: Vespa GTS300 HPE

Post by Pete07bikes »

My names Pete and I've got 2 bikes, my trusty Forza 300 commuter and I've just changed the Bandit 650 for a CB500X for Sunday best & tours
Pete
Rainham, Medway Towns, Kent
Honda CB500-XA

Data
Benefactor
Current Ride: 2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs asr

Post by Data »

Only have one bike now I'm retired. In the past have owned several bikes at the same time...big un's and small to midrange. Wouldn't do that again though as modern bikes are much more versatile than bikes from yesteryear. I suppose you can always make the arguement that you can never have too many bikes!..but I'm past that now. Notice I didn't say "I'm past it" lol... :lol:
Probably not ugly enough for the 'Ugly Bunch'! :lol:

Been riding for 54 years & owned too many bikes to list here...