london acid attack

Chat about all makes of Maxi scoot here!
SH125Paul
Benefactor
Current Ride: SH125 - NC750X DCT

Re: london acid attack

Post by SH125Paul »

rtfm wrote:...Err, ok I'm going to have a beer now an remember that most of the rest of the uk is still made up of nice people......
I'm having a beer now...and London is made up of mostly nice people... I'm one of em, plus afew others on here...
Only takes a few to let the side down...

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

It should be like in America, 3 strikes and your out...life...and make the barsturards work for their keep to. And screw the Euro courts of justice..
Take back control of our laws and land.

rtfm
Current Ride: Integra 700

Post by rtfm »

XMax400Paul wrote: I'm having a beer now...and London is made up of mostly nice people... I'm one of em, plus afew others on here...
Only takes a few to let the side down...
You're right, I'll drink to that, cheers! icon_beer.gif
kayz1 wrote:It should be like in America, 3 strikes and your out...life...and make the barsturards work for their keep to. And screw the Euro courts of justice..
Take back control of our laws and land.
Too bloody right, 3 convictions and you have proved you are beyond hope and worthless to society. The rights of the law abiding majority need to override those of the small section of society that are just misery creating parasites.

Maxster
Benefactor
Current Ride: None

Post by Maxster »

Chop their bloody hands off, they couldn't throw it again.

The Bern
Benefactor
Current Ride: Silverwing 600

Post by The Bern »

Kick 'em so hard in the bollocks that they'll not breed any more
Have wheels, will travel :D

victor
Benefactor
Current Ride: Suzuki Burgman Exec 650 K9

Post by victor »

Police have got their hands tied, no law for this crime plus CPS will throw it out of court as always.

only way forward is to get shot of CPS as they keep crimes from even getting to court.

stevew
Benefactor
Current Ride: Maxsym 400i

Post by stevew »

rtfm wrote:

Err, ok I'm going to have a beer now an remember that most of the rest of the uk is still made up of nice people......
Surprise-surprise, a lot, if not most, of Londoners are "nice people" too.
Orpington, UK
2014-Honda Wave 110i
2013-Sym Maxsym 400i

kayz1
Benefactor
Current Ride: Scott X-ADV75 + bmw r90s + c70

Post by kayz1 »

Pats Son was bottled from behind and knocked out, the two scum that did it then proceeded to kick the shit out of him whilst he lay in the middle of the main road. This not 100 yards from home, a soldier on leave taking his wife home after a meal out stopped and pulled the two nutters off him, managed a couple of good blows to one before they ran off. Police called by a pub customer on the way home. Police arrive X2 6 witnesses tell Police why these two are camping and offer to take them to the tent...no sir we can not disturb their sleep.....WE have given them photos, i even pulled a few favors and found the address of one of them. STILL nothing. I rang yet GAIN today and all they say is the witnesses have not come forward. We have an appointment with the local MP on Tuesday, this was a totally unprovoked attack on the lad. He had not spoken to them they were the other side of the pub. The landlord refuses to give the name and address of the lady who's caravan they were staying next to, as she is the mother of one of them. landlord thinks he will loose a customer if he gives the name...This stinks the police are F******** useless. it means they have to go out of area to get the scum.. If nothing comes from the complaint i will sort it myself....another couple of favors along with a couple of grand. Fight fire with fire. This country
is finished..

terryvanman
Benefactor

Post by terryvanman »

kayz1 wrote: This country is finished..
After 70 years of being proud to be a Londoner...the best thing we did was to move to Malta.
sad, very sad. rip.png]
Dear God,
Please send clothes for all those poor ladies
in Daddy's computer. Amen

Steve_D
Benefactor
Current Ride: Honda SH300i

Post by Steve_D »

Not acid, thankfully, but my daughter suffered an unprovoked attack in the middle of the day in London and required surgery for an 'orbital blowout'. At least the female pudenda was finally caught and sentenced for it.

http://www.maxi-muppets.co.uk/forum/vie ... 30&t=18050
Paddle harder. I can hear banjo music!

Honda SH300i